Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Seriously..BennieTriest cheater or not..

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Raymond Dong's Avatar
    We will find out after the investigation. Please understand that we will not be able to inform you of the outcome of our investigation or any actions taken against players. But I can promise we will be able to handle this matter correctly.

I can attack the same person several times,, I just don't use up all my troops, and that's without having to rebuild any troops. could you explain the glitch,, if there is one

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sail2chris_9574246 View Post
    I can attack the same person several times,, I just don't use up all my troops, and that's without having to rebuild any troops. could you explain the glitch,, if there is one
    As most of us remember, a week or 2 ago we discovered that when game froze and we reloaded, rallyspots and barracks were filled With new troops made With no cost of Resources. Sometimes annoying, but everyone had it. Evony fixed it in a patch and now most People struggle to find Resources to make their troops for war.

Well, most People struggle, but some People found a new glitch to make these troops instantly and With no cost of Resources. And they are using the glitch to continously sending Waves of wizzards against other players to bring their influence Down. And there are notthing the target can do about it. Playing by the rules the target may be as strong or stronger than the attacker, but stand no chance.

The Heavy abuse of this glitch aimed at destroying the playing environment for other players need to be stopped by Evony or Evony could just kick the rest of us and hire these "clever" People to finish the Beta?

I hope Evony while investigating this behaviour will have a look at some of the cities of these abusers and show the rest of us potential customers that they will not tolerate this kind of playstyle?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    I know for a fact but Bennie and xsaras search for resources like the rest of us. There was only one or 2 big guys that was hitting the little ones that they took the influence down on. In fact there was 5 or 6 hitting the same guy. Yes it was Mess as he was a Rome bully. Have you reported the other guild that are hitting people to port them because they get a reward. the last I heard this was a war game and your suppose to hit people but you just see your side. The guild members asked our stronger guys to help stop the attacking all day everyday, is this not what a guild is the stronger members help make the whole guild strong. They (Bennie and xasars) uses I think 2 gems to instance cook their troops...So do I at times am I exploiting a glitch? It does cost resources which they have with three warehouses and 3 gold vaults....If you can beat them and not many do you can plunder them.

I have no problems With what you are saying, blueslady, but I am afraid you totally miss the point here? Well, it is up to Evony now anyway. Maybe they dont buy Your theory that big containers automatically gives huge amount of Resources? :-) They dont need Resources anyway to make their troops, they found other solutions.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Yeah let the tech team know, and only lock two players from a guild of 100 that are all doing. I really you people go public soon. Then bankruptcy will be right behind!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    Thanks for all of your reports. I will let Tech Team look into the two accounts immediately.
    Funny, you said IMMEDIATELY up there........
    Quote Originally Posted by Raymond View Post
    We will find out after the investigation. Please understand that we will not be able to inform you of the outcome of our investigation or any actions taken against players. But I can promise we will be able to handle this matter correctly.

So let's go over this in English, the word immediately means now, today, right away. Let's see who is left next week when you people finally get around to it.
    Last edited by jsparacio_4461016; 11-27-2013 at 12:28 PM.

im·me·di·ate·ly
    iˈmēdē-itlē/Submit
    adverb
    at once; instantly.
    "I called immediately for an ambulance"
    synonyms: straightaway, at once, right away, instantly, now, directly, promptly, forthwith, this/that (very) minute, this/that instant, there and then, then and there, on the spot, here and now, without delay, without further ado, posthaste; More
    without any intervening time or space.
    "she was sitting immediately behind me"

Quote Originally Posted by blueslady55_9876681 View Post
    I know for a fact but Bennie and xsaras search for resources like the rest of us. There was only one or 2 big guys that was hitting the little ones that they took the influence down on. In fact there was 5 or 6 hitting the same guy. Yes it was Mess as he was a Rome bully. Have you reported the other guild that are hitting people to port them because they get a reward. the last I heard this was a war game and your suppose to hit people but you just see your side. The guild members asked our stronger guys to help stop the attacking all day everyday, is this not what a guild is the stronger members help make the whole guild strong. They (Bennie and xasars) uses I think 2 gems to instance cook their troops...So do I at times am I exploiting a glitch? It does cost resources which they have with three warehouses and 3 gold vaults....If you can beat them and not many do you can plunder them.
    The problem is attacking every minute with 47 wizards. AND DON'T tell me they use gems because they admitted to using the glitch from a different browser. This is war game as u state but cheating, yes i said cheating is not part of the war game. The amount of wizards the can make in 1 min EVERY min = 47 wizzards. Now to come to the end of your statement. Don't lie because they in your guild they admitted in REGION chat that they use a glitch and say they are using gems..

[Region] suds: If any evony staff are on, BennieTriest is using his free troop glitch. More than one guild is complaining about this, as they should.

[Region] Xsarars: we all were having troops on refresh
    [Region] Ajax: Not me
    [Region] Ajax: Simple doesn't work for me
    [Region] Udzila: we were, only you guys left
    [Region] Bandit: i dont get troops
    [Region] Ajax: Never knew that even

Where did i miss the fact that they use gems. When CLEARLY they admitted to half the server they exploiting a glitch. The problem here is now Heavytek want's to cover up but i also am aware that the server saves and back's up. Evony could go back 2 days and actually see BennieTriest admitting in region chat that the whole of Heavytek guild is using this. Oh and @ Takes...Ty for admitting that it was known in Heavytek to be a glitch making it clear as daylight that Blueslady is LYING to cover this up. Great teamwork there. Think its time evony actually investigates the whole of Heavytek guild.
    Last edited by al42_884282; 11-27-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Settle down children. Uncle evony will solve glitches in time.. This is a beta version and thats the point to it, better the glitches be found now and fixed then it happening when people are spending cash on the game.

Uncle Evony died when Regen Mercantile sold the game, dookie.

Quote Originally Posted by chriskaczocha8_5886138 View Post
    Settle down children. Uncle evony will solve glitches in time.. This is a beta version and thats the point to it, better the glitches be found now and fixed then it happening when people are spending cash on the game.
    And please stop calling this BETA:
    http://www.supercell.net/games/view/clash-of-clans

Another company owned by the same company. Go figure.

Quote Originally Posted by blueslady55_9876681 View Post
    I am in HeavyTech Guild neither Benny or Xsaras isn't cheating...first they have their barracks high as well as the guild castle. We have a few who can make Elephants now. We use the Bigger players to keep others guilds from plundering the rest of the guild. First we have 4 or 5 people who can beat most near Rome, and they from the start was careful with their gems. I think their rallys can hold 200 troops. That is 50 Wizards..Most use about 45 and 5 meat folders, I think3 gems will instant build a full Que of 45 wizards . There was none of this whining when it was Sud, mess Avil and a few others farming Heavytech.
    FARMING...so glad you said that..Farming is the general term given to the taking of resources from either another player or from a farming village... NOT MAKING 47 wizards every minute WITHOUT using gems as ADMITTED by Bennie and Xsaras. It works only in Heavytek.. See you have selctive reading and then thinking your 'special' post will clear this all up. It takes Evony to just pull the region chat as i said in my previous post, it gets backed up (you thought it didnt? how else can they protect themselves from lawsuits). HEAVYTEK is a bunch of cheaters. Proven over and over. So before you answer me back with more BS Blueslady have a word with your friends so the two of you don't actually show to everyone that your lying...

they are definitely not cheating, so stop being cry baby's about being hit on a WAR game. Yes some of us still get our troops back on refresh, as i stated in that SAME region chat, but my name somehow went missing? talk about framing someone and making them look guilty. They are not doing anything that you or anyone else cant do, and no its NOT cheating. -Jinx

Pull the chat history evony. After all you can see what has been said in Heavytek's guild chat as well as region chat and ban the damn cheaters. (If u could ban Blueslady for lying badly also...or maybe rather ban her for getting caught in her sad little lie)

Ok, I am over my anger... Let me try and express what the other's are felling, better:

The biggest issue I find is that all the Clan Glitches work here. So now we have a known group of problems that weren't fixed before the release. We also have an incredibly large group of player that know the issues. When I started it was the beginning of week 2. By the time I was up to LvL 20, (5 or so days), this one player was level 150, had a perfect city. Ok, we all took that as a Developer, playing. (and just for a moment, let me tangent-HOW CAN DEV NOT KNOW A PROBLEM EXISTS, if they look at plunder reports, once? Some people with 5 billion gold plundered in one afternoon.) So anyways, that one person, a Dev, ok.......

Next thing I know, there are Level 8 TH's all over the place by week 3. By doing the timelines, and by looking at the level 8 walls, it's like WTF. I am still working on up'ing walls to 7 from 6 at 200k each, meanwhile people with 8 walls on their 8 TH. Not to mention only 3 builders, level 7,8 farms, mines, Guild Hall is at 5, what? Barracks are 8, and rally spots are 7. (it takes 3 days to go from 6 to 7)

It is easy to figure out something is wrong. If the Company is not playing the game themselves, and seeing all this, how can the Company expect us to ever pay them to play this stuff?

Actually making the TH 8 was not very difficult. On my 3. attempt creating an account I consentrated all use of gems on coin-containers and TH-upgrades and lots of speed-clicking. I had an early TH 8 without using any glitches. When reaching TH 8 and aquiring the new containers available, the huge resouce glitch opened up. Watching other players looting me for billions of resources that I was unable to see or use myself, I got mails and whispers from other TH 8 owners that I had to level my new containers fast. I moved out in the wilderness and upgraded the containers without taking advantage.

Next several Guilds started to organize the upgrading of their members using the glitch. Finally some People just opened the glitch and let everone just help themselves to the goodies to try level the Field.

As everyone else, I run to the nearest open "shop" and built all I was able to at that stage. All players that took part in this resource orgy was happy, the lvl 6 players got full lvl 6 walls and next TH Upgrade. Likewise the lvl 7 players. The big winners were of course the lvl 8 players who got free lvl 8 walls and upgrade for TH 9. Even if everyone was happy, the gap widened between players. Evony should absolutely done something now, rolling back the server or upgraded everyone to TH 8, whatever possible?

However, by visiting the cities of some of the frontrunners in this chase for new glitches, it is obviously there are more resource glitches out there? Well done to find them and making Evony able to fix them, but stop abusing them in silence forever? It is in the interest of the game, Evony and us all that we have Equal playing conditions or this beta will never come to an end because of lack of dedicated players.
    Last edited by hhermod_9928763; 11-27-2013 at 05:31 PM. Reason: Edited some misspelling

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    plus I have a screen shot that I did send in with Xsarars building 4 things and he only has 3 builders that was yesturday

I only wish that I had the forsight to screen shot two weeks ago when I came across his city and he had a lvl 7 TH and a lvl 10 fence all around it

then I looked at plunder reports and he was only a couple mill more then I at the time I woundered how he could have all that

BTW the lvl ten fence at the time was like a candy cane color looked stupid but now its gone nice trick when we cant lvl any thing down ?
    Last edited by rdgr_9164892; 11-27-2013 at 03:43 PM. Reason: just to add more to it ?

Quote Originally Posted by rdgr_9164892 View Post
    plus I have a screen shot that I did send in with Xsarars building 4 things and he only has 3 builders that was yesturday

I only wish that I had the forsight to screen shot two weeks ago when I came across his city and he had a lvl 7 TH and a lvl 10 fence all around it

then I looked at plunder reports and he was only a couple mill more then I at the time I woundered how he could have all that

BTW the lvl ten fence at the time was like a candy cane color looked stupid but now its gone nice trick when we cant lvl any thing down ?
    Only way this will stop..post the screen shot please! Proof is stronger than region chat copies that way they can see that they are indeed cheating