Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: My namida classic skin(permanently) has gone

  1. #1
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4

    My namida classic skin(permanently) has gone

    Hello Betty

    after i use namida trial 1 day card, my skin namida(permanently) gone
    it's bug?? Plz help Betty

    Sorry for my English...

    ID:119788
    IGN: HJ✗Fazz
    Last edited by Zulfazdlizam; 08-16-2018 at 03:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfazdlizam View Post
    Hello Betty

    after i use namida trial 1 day card, my skin namida(permanently) gone
    it's bug?? Plz help Betty

    Sorry for my English...

    ID:119788
    IGN: HJ / FAZZ
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us when you got the skin and which one you got please? So that we could re-send it to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    I got namida(CLASSIC SKIN) in season 5

  4. #4
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Could you tell us when you got the skin and which one you got please? So that we could re-send it to you. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I got namida(CLASSIC SKIN) in season 5

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Betty !! response plzz
    I am waiting for you

  6. #6
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    14
    Rep Power
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfazdlizam View Post
    Betty !! response plzz
    I am waiting for you
    No te desesperes, a mi me pasó lo mismo, sólo sé paciente y seguro te devuelven tu skin 😂

  7. #7
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfazdlizam View Post
    Betty !! response plzz
    I am waiting for you
    Dear Player
    Please don't worry, it may take a couple of days. If we see that you had the skin and it's not in your account now. We will re-send it to your account. Do you remember the date you got the skin please? A time span is ok, because we need it to locate the log. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 08-17-2018 at 03:18 AM.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Please don't worry, it may take a couple of days. If we see that you had the skin and it's not in your account now. We will re-send it to your account. Do you remember the date you got the skin please? A time span is ok, because we need it to locate the log. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello Betty
    I'm very2 sorry for you
    i don't remember date i got that skin, but i bought that skin in season 5

  9. #9
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Greywaren View Post
    No te desesperes, a mi me pasó lo mismo, sólo sé paciente y seguro te devuelven tu skin ��

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Hello Betty
    How about my problem skin??
    now I still can't get my namida(classic) skin

  11. #11
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulfazdlizam View Post
    Hello Betty
    How about my problem skin??
    now I still can't get my namida(classic) skin
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the late response. We've just re-sent the diamonds needed to buy the skin again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  12. #12
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Player
    Sorry for the late response. We've just re-sent the diamonds needed to buy the skin again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks you very much Betty
    Have a nice day

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •