Thread: Angelyn not balance

New Comers Contributor Level 1

Angelyn not balance

I play this role over 20 times, i find tbat you cannot ever win with angelyn, starting money very slow, very easy die, no save life skill, cannot beat any character.
    in the last stage just dead and dead, cannot walk in the war, because u need to close with the enermy to use the skill.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by hkslmt View Post
    I play this role over 20 times, i find tbat you cannot ever win with angelyn, starting money very slow, very easy die, no save life skill, cannot beat any character.
    in the last stage just dead and dead, cannot walk in the war, because u need to close with the enermy to use the skill.
    You are right she is very weak and need to be reworked.And she need some stun or at least good slowdown ability from long range.Also mana cost of her ability is too much.Sorry but she is useless, even she can heal it not worth to be picked into the battle instead other useful mages/support champions like Lil' witch.
    Heroes Arena
    Nickname:Free Kill
    Id:385786
    Guild:Apollo
    Server:Europe

Favorite/main heroes:Winter witch,Lil' witch

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by hkslmt View Post
    Angelyn can be picked if you have a good marksman. That means you need to go duo with your friend. If you are playing solo, just don't pick her and I think she needs disable or stun skill!
    Nick: AdolfKritler
    Server: Europe
    Job: Marksman
    Guild: Apollo