Page 145 of 146 FirstFirst ... 4595135143144145146 LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,175 of 2181

Thread: Report bugs and Feedback

New Comers
    I can only laugh seeing this game ...
    my level is now 177
    The last update proves that this game is not interesting, because the problem that occurs when playing rank appears that the game notification is not synchronized with the server
    I've been playing this game for a very long time
    because there are no fixes or updates to make me delete this game

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quick question xxSniperGamingxx when you tried to play ranks does the game kick you out for not having the battle progress match with the game’s server?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by xxSniperGamingxx View Post
    Thank you RwbyRave for saving my life. Lmao
    Quick question xxSniperGamingxx when you tried to play ranks does the game kick you out for not having the battle progress match with the game’s server?

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Game became laggy and not as smooth as before

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    or turn off Googleplay, auto update?
    You cannot stop the game from updating regardless of turning off auto update the game is ran via internet connection so it updates automatically to the next version when closed. Some games dont even allow you play on lower versions of the games. And just so we are clear UltraSharptooth and Myself are the same user different accounts.

This means you should downgrade to a lower verison of the game 2.1.28 is easily found if your on android in apk form

Quote Originally Posted by TheKING#one View Post
    How do I fix it when I have an iphone?
    You don't. Heroes Arena is not available to downgrade if you have it on iOS you ahve to accept the updates and lags. But i will say this your lucky to even have the game via iOS it is not available for download accept in one country via the app store (Angola)

Quote Originally Posted by RwbyRave View Post
    lol these dev's have not read these forums. they left a loooooooooooooooooong time ago. i'd be surprised if they still remember the password to the admin account to give us an update.
    I disagree, they still read these uCool US has responded to direct emails from me so they are still here they are still wrapped in a legal battle howevrr over the game and charecter designs. They are trying to make sure they do not engage in anything the courts may take as them supporting the game to make more profits they may lose to valve icefrog or riot.

New Comers
    OOT

I just want to ask anyone if this has ever happened while you are playing the game? And also, I have been having a difficult time joining any ranked game. Most of the time I keep waiting for 5-8 mins, and still nothing.

Any suggestions and solutions are very much welcome! Cheers y'all!

Screenshot_2021-01-11-02-02-52.jpg

Screenshot_2021-01-14-04-54-55.jpg

“Deleted Post”

“Deleted Post”

Exclamation Feedback of over strong heroes (hippolyta and Sylvis)

Hippolyta is too strong that she can kill 5 people will only 1 skill because she can hit the skill with 400% damage.This is almost a hack so please deduct the skill damage of Hippolyta largely to let the game fair.

Although Sylvis is in the game for a long time, but her first skill is overly insane.It must be weaken to provide players a impartial game.

Hope can quickly solve the problem to let us have a “FAIR E SPORT”.thanks!
    Heroes Arena Commentator

New Comers
    UserID: 24149812

Bug : While Using Movement Wheel to move I have to hold it for seconds let say 2 or 3 Then the hero moves ahead and all sides
    Suggestion : Please Fix this for Those devices which are having problem like this and fix this please like the touch response for the movement wheel should be should be fast and should not be giving a delay of seconds it happened before also please help me and fix this bug!!!!!!
    Device: Vivo V9

The delay video :-

https://youtu.be/FHtVOBN7Jo4

New Comers

BUG: Delay touch response and game response while claiming or we can say use the chest game app response delay
    Suggestions: FIX all the delay responses in game please and also some gui based bugs also
    Device: vivo v9

New Comers

There also server side delay due to i guess your having less server to support the game and high ping issues
    which make the game a little bit boring to play overall good game and a very awesome one