Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: GT bug or Opponent has a cheat

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    His 3rd dupe team was a sorc team, but by that time it didn't really matter already. And yes i still think it would still be a loss, you put too many teams on top lane.
    in weak lanes like this 2 or 3 strong teams can make a deference... i don't say Guardians could win without the bug but they could have a chance at least ( the duplicate teams position were critical in the fight)

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    We need to know within the next 12 hours ucool. That is busch league play, or a huge bug! Yes those matches mattered big time!

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Considering one of my teams was a victim of this exploit/bug/cheat, I definitely have to speak up. You guys have "something" going on here that cannot be ignored and you're on a time line to get it sorted out. No excuses, this needs to be corrected asap!

New Comers
    someone in the guild went and checked his wins only to see that he was credited with the wins of BOTH teams so you can't be two different people. For those saying it was two different people: what's the point of having two people with the same name? Trickery? Another thing, this has happened before not the first. Majesty should pay the price of kicking him or letting guardians win by disqualification.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    there should be a rematch by removing all of his teams.

New Comers
    The same thing happened in the last round against RedWings the same player with the same duplicated teams... BTW i don't think ucool will disqualify or rematch if you guys are lucky they will send some gems for you lol

I agree, they "may" compensate with gems or those wheel of fortune coins or almighty/red/orange/purple stones but I don't think they'll negate the results. They "may" suspend Majesty for the next GT season, but we're still screwed on this one.

Hello? Help us our betty/ember. Give us an answer. There is only 4 1/2 hours left till bets are paid out... We got screwed and are hearing nothing back!

Please don't just sweep this under the rug guys!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
    Guardians Server 151 vs Majesty Server 149

Player [MJ]Sinshein has duplicates of his strong teams and accounted for key wins that directly effected the outcome of the match!

Video coming shortly!
    Dear Leader
    I don't see the duplication from the video. You first showed the match where the heroes were dead, and then you showed the match prior to the match that the heroes were dead. I think that some explanation is needed to tell that he duplicated his teams. thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B24...ew?usp=sharing

There are 3 battles here...

First one is his first team with all 5 heroes... loses 2

Second fight is him losing

Third is the duplicate

Betty I can't be any more clear than this. They cheated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chelski View Post
    there should be a rematch by removing all of his teams.
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    I don't see the duplication from the video. You first showed the match where the heroes were dead, and then you showed the match prior to the match that the heroes were dead. I think that some explanation is needed to tell that he duplicated his teams. thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    You're going to have to look a little closer. First notice in exhibit_A.jpg, our Bastardman defeats their [MJ]Sinshein. exhibit_B.jpg shows the breakdown of how that victory occurs. exhibit_C.jpg shows the next matchup for our Bastardman and lo and behold it is the exact same team (same team name, team level, and team heroes) as the previous matchup that just lost. Either Sinshein is cheating with a powerful team and a modded Heroes Charge or there is an exploit he is using to take advantage of a glitch. This happens to Bastardman, myself MZA, and X-monkey. That sinshein team was able to keep going instead of moving to the next player and matchup and heavily skewed the odds into the favor of Majesty allowing them to win that bottom lane. That is our very major complaint in all of this is that we will lose because of either cheating or a glitch they has been exploited.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhibit_A.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	93.3 KB 
ID:	11962   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhibit_B.jpg 
Size:	88.0 KB 
ID:	11963   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	exhibit_C.jpg 
Size:	87.9 KB 
ID:	11964  

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Adding to this.
    I'm from s149, in top activity guild, Parabola. We also noticed the duplicate teams in the majesty vs guardians match. I bet on guardians for the win, so also interested in knowing what the result wouldve been if the battle had gone as intended. A payout of nearly 3k coins was potentially lost because of this bug/hack.

Since the fight, we have contacted the leader of MJ, nordwey, and he has confirmed there is only one sinshein in his guild, and this is also clear when looking at ranking boards.

So, next round has begun. Guardians have been cheated of a fair fight, and MJ have moved on easily to the next round thanks to cheating.

I really hope ucool takes this issue seriously. It's really unfair to the second-tier guilds if we can't even get a fair shot at a risky placing in semis.

Quote Originally Posted by MZA33 View Post
    You're going to have to look a little closer. First notice in exhibit_A.jpg, our Bastardman defeats their [MJ]Sinshein. exhibit_B.jpg shows the breakdown of how that victory occurs. exhibit_C.jpg shows the next matchup for our Bastardman and lo and behold it is the exact same team (same team name, team level, and team heroes) as the previous matchup that just lost. Either Sinshein is cheating with a powerful team and a modded Heroes Charge or there is an exploit he is using to take advantage of a glitch. This happens to Bastardman, myself MZA, and X-monkey. That sinshein team was able to keep going instead of moving to the next player and matchup and heavily skewed the odds into the favor of Majesty allowing them to win that bottom lane. That is our very major complaint in all of this is that we will lose because of either cheating or a glitch they has been exploited.
    Dear Leader
    I have just sent the video to our developers for review. It may take 1 or 2 days or more before we can make a conclusion. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that other representatives also reported this problem ealier today. And he told me that it was caused by a bug which only occurs in extreme situations. And it was during the time when we were maintaining our servers some days ago. Sorry about that, and the duplicated teams have also been removed from the game. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty