Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 50

Thread: Add me to test server

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello Betty, can you tell me you will send me invite or not

  2. #17
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    hello betty pls add me to test server.
    my id 17529493
    server 117 ballack cry
    id [D1]G Unit
    team lvl 98
    betty i am really piss off, cause people who can access to server 0 get great advantage on others. Cause they can see heroes at max of enhanced, so then in normal game they know better on which heroes spend gears. I hope you will fix soon.

  3. #18
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    2,043
    Rep Power
    81
    Quote Originally Posted by g-unit View Post
    betty i am really piss off, cause people who can access to server 0 get great advantage on others. Cause they can see heroes at max of enhanced, so then in normal game they know better on which heroes spend gears. I hope you will fix soon.
    this is bs! there is 0 advantage of that, specially for you at 98! everyone knows what to spend on from searching forums, youtube, google and using their own brain in case you haven't tried that one yet. Test server exists only 20 days or so and we play game 2+ years, we learn what to work on by using brain and others experience not because of test server so cut that crap and try selling it somewhere else! There is 0 advantage of test server. End of story.

  4. #19
    Banned Contributor Level 7
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    269
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady-E View Post
    this is bs! there is 0 advantage of that, specially for you at 98! everyone knows what to spend on from searching forums, youtube, google and using their own brain in case you haven't tried that one yet. Test server exists only 20 days or so and we play game 2+ years, we learn what to work on by using brain and others experience not because of test server so cut that crap and try selling it somewhere else! There is 0 advantage of test server. End of story.
    You are a fucking moron. No-one has all heroes maxed and fully trained R2 red level 105 and fully trained, so where on the forums or youtube am I supposed to find this info??? Think before you post something so stupid like you are. OP is correct that people on test server have huge advantage over non test server players. If you can't see this then you are beyond help and are another useless ucool shill and fanboy. Use your brain dumbass. End of story so suck it loser!!!! LOL

  5. #20
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    i m talking to betty

  6. #21
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    pls betty send me invitation for this damn server 0

  7. #22
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Silentone100 View Post
    Hello Betty,
    Please add me to test server
    MyID: 22112097
    Team lvl: 101
    Server: 153
    I'm using both HC non HD on android and on ios. Thanks a lot
    Dear leader,
    Have checked and found that this id is from HD version, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

  8. #23
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by g-unit View Post
    hello betty pls add me to test server.
    my id 17529493
    server 117 ballack cry
    id [D1]G Unit
    team lvl 98
    betty i am really piss off, cause people who can access to server 0 get great advantage on others. Cause they can see heroes at max of enhanced, so then in normal game they know better on which heroes spend gears. I hope you will fix soon.
    Dear leader,
    Would you please have a check now and let me know? Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty

  9. #24
    New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Would you please have a check now and let me know? Thank you.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Thanks so much betty. now test server works again on my device

  10. #25
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Betty,
    I use the non-HD version and can see server0 on my server list but when I try to switch to it I get a message there is a new version available. I download and install it but after I restart I'm still at my original account. If I try to switch to server0 again the process repeats.
    Please help.
    Supporr has not responded to this for 3 days.
    Id 17597346
    Server 117
    Name: [D1] topnotch
    Last edited by topnotch; 10-03-2016 at 11:47 AM. Reason: Added more info

  11. #26
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    5
    Hello Betty,
    Please add me to the test server
    MyID: 10468843
    Teamlv:97
    Server 69 Rosandriil
    Thanks you!

  12. #27
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Greece
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    7
    D1 Nation

  13. #28
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    28
    Rep Power
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,
    Have checked and found that this id is from HD version, thanks.
    Best Regards,
    Betty
    Hello Betty, it's the ID in game, now i uninstalled the HD version and replaced it with non-HD version. Is the ID the same for every version? I checked it again and it's the same for both game in android and ios. So please check again and send me invite. Thanks

  14. #29
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    6
    I would like to be added as well please.

    My account id is 11359051 and i am on server 75

  15. #30
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Left a message to the admin with these IDs: 17597346,10468843,11359051,17529493. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •