Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Preview of the July Magic Stone Hero- The Fiend Slayer

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by itseilkimys View Post
    Concealed Strike:
    The skill is barely a nightmare for low HP heroes!

this was the best part xD even the devs know this toon sucks and this time they tell it straight to our faces atleast.
    Lmao, yea. I seen that as well. Lol

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    I hope if he can backstab backiline magic heroes, with let's say it "low hp" and bring them big pain. Cause after 101 level, there is no such thing as "low hp"
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by PiripiP View Post
    DV sleep doesn't hit all enemies.
    ES ulti does 13k
    Succ ulti does 6k to all enemies. Defending team is Adm and ES (rarely used), succy and mys (never used)
    Attacking team has GM with no magic damage heroes?! Lol... Wtf is this? Why even bother recording that video? It doesn't tell us anything..
    Just sloppy work with the other title too being just 'dual wield' all lowercase. The developers and whoever is in charge of these releases should really work on polishing these sort of things to make it seem like they actually give a crap about having a quality finished product. It's very discouraging to see how little effort they seem to put in.

Half the campaign stages have dialogue that makes no sense between the heroes talking and mentioning heroes not even present in the stage, names of stages not changed from when the game was changed to the 2.0 release and no longer making sense, stuff like Manipulator's description if you go to purchase stones from Crusade saying 'Redeemable from Crusade' which is not inkeeping with all other's being 'Collect 10 soul stone to summon...', skills mentioning the wrong gender/name or being wrong altogether, line breaks in descriptions like if you try to apply for items that were dropped before you entered the guild etc. I know these aren't much to worry about gameplay-wise but it's just another sign of sloppiness.
    And they keep releasing severely underpowered heroes and either leaving them as trash or having to buff them after release (and only the magic stone ones for the most part). I understand you won't get everything right first time around and maybe it's better to make a hero underpowered than overpowered but there's got to be a month of testing these things so that when they're released they should be somewhat useable, no?

I'm glad on the newer servers they've changed descriptions to things such as 'Temporarily Not Obtainable' or 'There is a chance to appear in Merchant, Troll Merchant or Godfather' for heroes like DW who wrongly stated it was 'Redeemable from Crusade' for the longest time so some things are improving. I just hope ucool take more pride in their work and continue to work to better the game in a way that makes it seem well-polished.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Is hanzo from soul hunters..... Thought they couldn't copy anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by shikimori View Post
    Look like a joke hero ..

He is R2 and his US is doing 2.5k per tick x5..more like giving away free energy ..would be better if its direct instant nuke like ca/Griffin

And can't even see his backstabbing dmg ..keep missing on succubus hahahah

Not gonna invest until someone does it first

On pic he is only 1*. How much damage you wanna make him 10k per tick?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Crypsis View Post
    On pic he is only 1*. How much damage you wanna make him 10k per tick?

1s? Watch the video bro .its 5s ...2.5k per tick on mages ...5k if critical

5 x 2500= 12500 total damage i think its not bad

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 BixiTol's Avatar
    I cant find the difference between his Ultra and LB... except that this guy gets extra defence...

BTW, did everyone notice how quickly the new SignUp her died? He didnt even Ultra!

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Jinsuna's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BixiTol View Post
    I cant find the difference between his Ultra and LB... except that this guy gets extra defence...

BTW, did everyone notice how quickly the new SignUp her died? He didnt even Ultra!
    LB and FS ult are completely different ... LB completely disables all targets during his ult and deals dot(burning) dmg which does not increase the energy of the other team. FS does visible ticking dmg and only slows the enemy (thus they can ult in while under the effect of the ult). Visible dmg feeds energy to the other team. LB ult cant be interrupted ... FS shield makes him immune to dmg .. but maybe not immune to cc ... thus his ult might be interruptable.

Anyway ... they are not the same at all. About the dmg ... i saw 6-7k crit dmg on mages. This makes it 30-35k total dmg. This is ok against r1-r2 teams
    [] Jin - lvl 105
    AccountID: 26164321

Arch Enemy - Server 45
    International Guild - English required
    LVL 104+ active 1.2m+ AHP players welcome

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    hero monthly subscription start . not magic stone

New Comers
    I spend 3000+ gems and i dont have him.. Really now? Is right that? How many gems i must spend for one hero? I want answer me someone is right that?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by SaliS View Post
    I spend 3000+ gems and i dont have him.. Really now? Is right that? How many gems i must spend for one hero? I want answer me someone is right that?
    You already spent 3k, keep trying or you lost 3k for nothing. It depends on luck. People don't say anything do not mean they don't spend a lot, they just don't cry.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

New Comers
    I don't "cry" just i said is not fair..if you don't understand this what i can say..anyway my opinion is this. I play this game 2 years now i think or maybe more. And this i think is unfair.

Banned Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by SaliS View Post
    Don't feel so bad, I spent over 16K in gems and he's not even halfway to 4*. I guess you have to spend over 1000 dollars worth of gems to 5* anything from magic stone. Right betty?