Thread: uCool refusing to aid in my lost account.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

uCool refusing to aid in my lost account.

I play from BlueStacks, BlueStacks forced an update on me a few days ago that resulted in all my apps being wiped, therefore when I reinstalled Heroes Charge I had a fresh account. When I used BlueStacks I just signed up using a random email that I have no remembrance of right now, so any recent transactions in the last few months, the receipts/invoices have gone to that email. Since BlueStacks wiped everthing on the upgrade, I don't remember that email so I can't access it.

I gave uCool all the information requested in the in-game contact, including detailed information about my account, down to the specific level of certain heroes, the amount of heroes that had X/Y/Z levels of equipment, my level, account ID, every possible detail about my account. Significantly more information than uCool requests to recover a lost account. They responded they needed screenshots of my transactions, I told them the most recent screenshot of a transaction I had, was from February 2016 when I had made transactions via Apple on an iPad, so I showed them screenshots of those invoices. I was told they would "need more screenshots", I told them any screenshot I have is older than that, however I can tell them the most recent transactions on my account, since I purchased 3 of the Sorceress Limited Package deals.

Now uCool have just closed the conversation and are ignoring my messages. If it isn't addressed soon I'll run a charge back on the almost VIP15 I have, which is just shy of 4,000.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Sarafina's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo View Post
    I play from BlueStacks, BlueStacks forced an update on me a few days ago that resulted in all my apps being wiped, therefore when I reinstalled Heroes Charge I had a fresh account. When I used BlueStacks I just signed up using a random email that I have no remembrance of right now, so any recent transactions in the last few months, the receipts/invoices have gone to that email. Since BlueStacks wiped everthing on the upgrade, I don't remember that email so I can't access it.

I gave uCool all the information requested in the in-game contact, including detailed information about my account, down to the specific level of certain heroes, the amount of heroes that had X/Y/Z levels of equipment, my level, account ID, every possible detail about my account. Significantly more information than uCool requests to recover a lost account. They responded they needed screenshots of my transactions, I told them the most recent screenshot of a transaction I had, was from February 2016 when I had made transactions via Apple on an iPad, so I showed them screenshots of those invoices. I was told they would "need more screenshots", I told them any screenshot I have is older than that, however I can tell them the most recent transactions on my account, since I purchased 3 of the Sorceress Limited Package deals.

Now uCool have just closed the conversation and are ignoring my messages. If it isn't addressed soon I'll run a charge back on the almost VIP15 I have, which is just shy of 4,000.
    Since you purchased on your iPad, you should be able to still play it on your iPad...then you ask them to unbind your account, then you can get the code from the iPad for linking your account to android...

And as for not knowing your google sign in information, you would have had to input it in order to make a purchase...so...And you can also get the Google transaction numbers from your credit card that you mentioned doing chargebacks to...

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Endo View Post

Dear Leader
    Could you tell us your in-game name or account id to check please?

Best Regards
    Betty