Thread: Let's make ucool add good content to the game!

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Let's make ucool add good content to the game!

Hey there world!

I make this tread to push ucool to add somw decent features we are missing, i know it wont help that much but i wanna try anyways!

1.- add the freaking legendary skins to the heroes!
    We dont give a f**k about a ring below the hero and an L, make them look legendary already c'mon!

2.- Add new things to the crusade, normal mode its not even considered anymore, add things like "complete it with 1 team to receive "x""/ "make all the 15 fights with 4 heroes to receive "x"

3.- Add a "forge" to enhance hero's stats if they are legendary, forge costs money/and gems depending on the forge master level aquired, 1 free forge per day, this way you solve lot of things: people spend the billions they have, ucool gets gems, old heroes can shine again.

4.-Create a fb page! A decent one, choose 2-3 persons from the player base and make the ambassadors of the page helping people, answering them, showing new about the game, give them few freebies and all is good.

I could continue adding things all day...

So, people, push this!

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    3. People won't have "billions" anymore with the recent jump in cost for Skills after level 100
    4. Isn't that what this forum is for? Having members help, answering questions, etc.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 [GY] Nader's Avatar
    They are good suggestions, let me guess, soul hunters player. Because suggestion 1,3,4 are employed exactly like you said. Forge is not gold sink, it is a gem sink.

Yeah i play sh too, about forge its not really a gem sink with the daily freebie and the money option, and as for the forum yes, but i think a decently made fb page could help pretty much more players since fan made pages would start to appear in each language spreading news

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    1.We already had this plan for over a year but didn't have enough artist to work on it. But our producer said that we will set it to a higher priority.
    2,3 and 4.We will let our producer know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    3. People won't have "billions" anymore with the recent jump in cost for Skills after level 100
    4. Isn't that what this forum is for? Having members help, answering questions, etc.
    Agreed and agreed.

I would say that the priorities should be:

1.- Rework the crusade completely. Make the rewards based on the level of the player. For instance, make the drop a random gear worn by one of the heroes in the ENEMY lineup on every wave. If there's an orange+1 chaplain it may drop a holy seed, if there's a red+1 ninja it may drop a corrupted mask, and so on. Yes, I'm complaining about the annoying crusade AGAIN because these people wouldn't listen and I think that this approach makes a LOT more of sense than the current FAIL. You can exclude the complex gears and give us fragments instead of whole items in the silver crusade chests and reserve the whole items for the golden chests. They can still be good ones or not (for instance, I have hundreds of eternal icicles and titan axes), but at least they would be related to the level of a player that is SICK AND TIRED of receiving inho berries and other grey crap as a "reward" for completing the most tedious daily task.

2.- Move the guild tournament heroes to other shops and add the new gears to every shop AND/OR:

3.- Even better: Add a new feature, let's call it a "BANK", that allows us to INVEST our currencies with a given interest rate and, most importantly, CONVERT between the currencies of the different markets, specially from other markets into GT currency, with a reasonable exchange rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    1.We already had this plan for over a year but didn't have enough artist to work on it. But our producer said that we will set it to a higher priority.
    2,3 and 4.We will let our producer know. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for the answer, im happy to know that about the skins!

Here to help as always if needed!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I would actually like to see new artwork for legendary heroes also.