Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Server 21 Top 1 Guild BwB recruiting active and strong players.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Two strong guilds , a huge family friendly team , winner of numerous tournaments waiting for you 950к+

Two strong guilds , a huge family friendly team , winner of numerous tournaments waiting for you 950к+

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Botruss View Post
    you should move to server 15 to prove your bla bla bla.... In fact you re far from being the strongest one.
    You've been kicked on this guild then cry and go to server 15 to join strong guild? haha
    I have friend on server 22 and 16

he told me
    Season 10 champion on your server bracket is Saga (Server 20)
    Did you know that Saga always run on BwB at preliminaries registration? because BwB always kick them so they can't participate at all

So don't be too proud of your server 15
    There is no guild that can really be "strongest" on HC

Quote Originally Posted by eryza24 View Post
    You've been kicked on this guild then cry and go to server 15 to join strong guild? haha
    I have friend on server 22 and 16

he told me
    Season 10 champion on your server bracket is Saga (Server 20)
    Did you know that Saga always run on BwB at preliminaries registration? because BwB always kick them so they can't participate at all

So don't be too proud of your server 15
    There is no guild that can really be "strongest" on HC
    1. 15 server to another battle group
    2. BWB will always be stronger Saga
    3. everyone is afraid of the meeting with the BWB in the qualifiers , Excellent -РОССИЯ-Saga-BSW
    4. Russian Guild of 15 servers 2 tournaments in a row sucks, and most importantly if BWB will come to 15 the server the Guild СССР just disappear

Two strong guilds , a huge family friendly team , winner of numerous tournaments waiting for you 950к+ for all questions please contact to Heizenberg

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    oxXxo you are chicken, Big coward and totally not LOYAL to any guild or server.
    You start in server 25, lost some personal fights in arena and grand arena, change several guilds and left server.
    Than you join server 21 in guild BwB, win sometimes and last tour you lost and what happened?, change guild and server again.
    Now you are in server 18 in BloodBorne, let's see how long you gonna stay there...
    We are betting, when you will be in server 1.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    oxXxo you are chicken, Big coward and totally not LOYAL to any guild or server.
    You start in server 25, lost some personal fights in arena and grand arena, change several guilds and left server.
    Than you join server 21 in guild BwB, win sometimes and last tour you lost and what happened?, change guild and server again.
    Now you are in server 18 in BloodBorne, let's see how long you gonna stay there...
    We are betting, when you will be in server 1.
    you child needs in their BSW on 25-server nothing to do, meeting noobs, now I'm with my friends and this is important. BWB to cope without me and losing absolutely nothing and this is just random which excellent took once for 8 seasons) this Noob as you do not answer a hunt like thee all had the 25 and right now are))) all the top players went left some children to you, not even anyone talking to noobs/
    free babe , your place in the bucket garbage
    I moved because the Noob can such as you, no one will take even, how do you jealous nonentity))) what worries you so much my life)

Two strong guilds , a huge family friendly team , winner of numerous tournaments waiting for you 950к+ for all questions please contact to Heizenberg

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I'm 1M+ player looking for new home. Need to talk other details before deciding to move to your server. can the leader please whisper me his Line ID or facebook to talk further?

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Uncle's Avatar
    You are the person that change 3 or more servers and 5-10 guilds.... Nothing more to say.
    https://www.coinbase.com/join/5a041d18c0a05e011c86a2d4 - you get 10$ bonus
    https://www.binance.com/?ref=13987010 - free registration in world's largest altcoins site

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    You are the person that change 3 or more servers and 5-10 guilds.... Nothing more to say.
    envy in silence , noob)))

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 The Exilež's Avatar
    I am lvl 102 and the leader of The Exiles in server 29 enough said lol
    Server 29
    Top #3 Guild Leader (The Exilež)
    Team Lvl -102
    Member since, Oct. 2014
    (Looking for lvl 102 to join us!)