Thread: Game content suggestions?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Game content suggestions?

Hello everyone

I write here since i think it is the only place where devs will read,

Why making all this championships when you can make whole new and better content?

Few examples:

Server boss, make it a boss to appear for a week or so and all the server can battle it, when a certain amount of damage is done the server gains a benefit, increased gold/drop rate of soulstones/items.

Legendary heroes needs a legendary skin, motivate the players to spend those gems making legendary quests!

A forge, do you have a legendary hero? Well go forge and increase his/her legendary item stats!
    Forging can cost money and gems, additional types of forge are unlocked by forging more and more.

I know these aren't all new ideas, but oh well this game started copying right? Then keep doing it!

Forum VIP Contributor Level 12
    Forge will come, along with other stuff

If itīs for legendary items we Need to see

Yeah but the problem is they fill the waiting time with new level cap and gears, eich we dont need yet

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward it to our production team. We planned on making new skin for legendary heroes but we did not carry it on at last. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your suggestions. We will forward it to our production team. We planned on making new skin for legendary heroes but we did not carry it on at last. Thanks again.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Thanks for the fast answer, i think you should pick few people from your playerbase and make them be the itermediators for you from the players, telling what works good and what works bad, what bugs there are, what can be improved and/or making the news go to public pages like facebook in order to increase the communication with the players.