Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Heroic Pack bug (hopefully) Ember/Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Johnie's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    People can buy it if they want. I'm saying this weeks limited offer is a rip-off. If they choose to buy it then I cannot stop them. I am merely informing the consumer.
    we used to pay for gems alone

all the rest is just extra

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ZantGX View Post
    People can buy it if they want. I'm saying this weeks limited offer is a rip-off. If they choose to buy it then I cannot stop them. I am merely informing the consumer.
    So we agree that some people may find the package worth it! This is very subjective. I'm sure people will be happy buying the package and others happy not buying it. As long as everyone is happy. Life is too short to go through it angry.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Chosun One View Post
    So we agree that some people may find the package worth it! This is very subjective. I'm sure people will be happy buying the package and others happy not buying it. As long as everyone is happy. Life is too short to go through it angry.
    if they didn't put the cheap package into the game, everyone would be happy with the current one. Considering the original package 10k gems for 100 bucks, this package isn't really bad. The old heroic pack should never be ingame.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    I think from March 2016, the only way you could have a 5* Chemist is from Heroic Package. He is not a must hero, so just ignore him, problem solved.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    I think from March 2016, the only way you could have a 5* Chemist is from Heroic Package. He is not a must hero, so just ignore him, problem solved.
    Just saw the march news - looks like chemist will be in tournament shop.

His SS will be in the GT ranking reward for sure. More attractive than NoSee

His SS will be in the GT ranking reward for sure. More attractive than NoSea

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    With 75 stones of his to purchase to 5* hell still be annoying as heck to do even for me. Probably 3 monthes to do despite getting him 3* in magicstone and buying out all the various heroic packages. (Ya ya i caves but didnt want to farm his stones for a year to 5* him.. fckin ucool).Feel extra bad for those who never even 3*d him yet, literally a year of buying stones to 5 * him. Seems a tad overboard to me, hell be largely ignored by the vast majority of the playerbase by putting him in such an unreasonable position.

Atleast other magic stone heroes when released to shop could be obtained in a reasonable amount of time. What they have done with chemist is completely unreasonable.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    With 75 stones of his to purchase to 5* hell still be annoying as heck to do even for me. Probably 3 monthes to do despite getting him 3* in magicstone and buying out all the various heroic packages. (Ya ya i caves but didnt want to farm his stones for a year to 5* him.. fckin ucool).Feel extra bad for those who never even 3*d him yet, literally a year of buying stones to 5 * him. Seems a tad overboard to me, hell be largely ignored by the vast majority of the playerbase by putting him in such an unreasonable position.

Atleast other magic stone heroes when released to shop could be obtained in a reasonable amount of time. What they have done with chemist is completely unreasonable.
    Time Constraints, Lack of Coders, Inexperience Programmers...It could be anything because putting Chemist into Guild Tournament Shops seems a lot easier than adding more item/hero slots to established stores.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    His SS will be in the GT ranking reward for sure. More attractive than NoSee
    I can't find any reason ucool would do so. How many ss for the champion ? 30 or 60 ? how about 330 ss ? Oops, I forgot 1 thing, the champion guild is strongest guild in 4 (or 5) servers, many of them already have all 5* Magic Stone Chest heroes.
    When you found an exploit, shut your mouth and exploit it as much as you could. Only tell ucool to fix it when you're too stupid to use it.

New Comers
    Someone knows which heroe will be available for next week

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    milkcasium will probably post it as soon as he sees it. Should be there tomorrow.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7 Shortround's Avatar
    You got it all wrong. You pay 100$/euro for the Heroic Package -> you pay for the gems. 19k or whatever the amount is.

The Chemist ss and the items, and vip points are bonuses. So relax. Don't freak out!

Those packages were never meant for you to buy already 5* heroes. LOL