Thread: Admiral Legendary Quest Problems - Raid Issues

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Admiral Legendary Quest Problems - Raid Issues

Im on Server 144 Stranded Soul, i'm doing the Admiral Legendary Quest and the 2nd step is to do 5 Valkyrie Showdown difficulty V or above.

Ive just clicked "raid 5" in my Trial and the Quest didnt count, it still shows 0/10.

Can anyone check it?? I was hoping to finish it by tomorrow (doing the next 5 raids) but i think the Raid button isnt counting.

Thanks

Well i was surfing at the in game issues and just realized its a raid function problem, in this case may I ask if anyone can check my account and fix it? I have no problem doing 1 by 1 tomorrow, just update my 0/10 to 5/10 legendary admiral quest.

Thanks

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear leader,

Please have a try again the next day to see if you are able to gain the times for your legendary quest, , thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear leader,

Please have a try again the next day to see if you are able to gain the times for your legendary quest, , thank you.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    Hi Betty,

i just tried today and my quest progress is still at 0/10. I would appreciate if anyone could check my account and solve this for me, im now stuck in my first legendary quest and this is a bit annoying, because now ill have to wait till next Saturday to finish this... if the quest doesnt bug again...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AkAFoka View Post
    Hi Betty,

i just tried today and my quest progress is still at 0/10. I would appreciate if anyone could check my account and solve this for me, im now stuck in my first legendary quest and this is a bit annoying, because now ill have to wait till next Saturday to finish this... if the quest doesnt bug again...
    Did you try doing your legendary quest without the Raid feature? Did you have similar results?

yeah..raid feature not count as quest since your admiral not doing anything.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Quote Originally Posted by sirr cent View Post
    yeah..raid feature not count as quest since your admiral not doing anything.
    as it should be.

Ppl need to learn that you CANT raid a quest. You have no team when u raid. sheesh its not rocketscience.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Exactly. Read the quest description. Admiral has to "participate" in the stage. Just do it with her next time.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leader
    Using Raid ticket won't be counted as completing the quest. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty