Page 30 of 40 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Version 2.0.1 Preview

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    ^^^^ exactly game is getting worse , fix the problem before we fix you ucool

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    did you have fun making 2 accounts to spam? just make threads on in game issues nobody reads here.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Almost a week and i still keep crashing when trying to enter any battle... Gj uCool keep it going, im actualy pretty sure you are going to keep lots of players with these bugs in action by your side.. P.S. It's fuckin hilarious that devs are not even announcing something about those crash issues silence for almost a week.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ahh yea, forgot to mention that they are atleast working on a fuckin never ending grind that 99% of their comunity don't want to!!! Well, i guess our voice really matters to them

Diamond Member Contributor Level 8
    Im a troll cause I have a differing opinion? Ok whatever dude.

I think a refresh button on soul shop would break the game, worst idea proposed. (And yes coming from someone with 300,000 soul coins in the bank, and 999 soulstones of every bronze chest hero aside from dungeon keeper.) And 300mil in gold coins if I decided i anted more for some reason. (But ill hoard cash in the off chance they implement a way to burn money for a decent benefit or gear.) Im also hoarding soulstones instead of mindlessly converting them all to coins in the off chance they implement 6 or 7* hero evolutions. Best to have a diversified portfolio.

They are speeding up the freebie content enough with gc, doesnt need anymore acceleration.

Only thing that would be reasonable (aand probably will be implemented) is to add more lucrative items in the shop for a heftier cost to help burn them a bit easier, or a new soul shop hero would be cool to see at some point.

Yes Im "whining" but it just annoys me when I see posts of people that feel entitled to stuff for free. The fact they give stuff away here and there is enough, take it as a bonus. If it benefits you then all the better, if it doesnt then dont cry about it. Sometimes life isnt fair, learning that truth in a videogame maybe is better to experience and learn/realize from then in real life.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    You and that loser demon are probably the only guys who have voted against a change in the crusade loot in that poll. You already have a huge advantage, but you don't want others to have one too (which you'll also gain). That's one of the most selfish things I've ever heard. Plus I doubt that ucool would be so stupid to introduce 6 and 7 stars, then you'll be the only one left in this game along with some of the high VIP losers who would rather throw some money to win than to use their brain (I'm not saying that you're one of them). Such a sad story indeed. But hey, ucool benefits from guys like you, so no problem.

Just because we have more tools at are dispense doesnt make it brainless. I get it, you get satisfaction out of playing with a handicap and learning to deal with it to the best of your ability. There is some fun in that. I have a FTP account on another server for more casual play also, there is some joy and accomplishment on thst side of the game.

But your need to bash everyone who doesnt want to spend every day for 5 years to get a decent collection at the game, just needs to stop. They want to play the game at an accelerated pace and have all the tools available to them. So what? People play the game for different reasons, some just like to collect. Heck theres a player on my server who has 100k power over me in total hero power (im 710k and this other person is 810k) i have 54 o2 heroes, i assume this players has nearly all if not all heroes o2. Rarely see the player in top 10, but does on seldom occasion. Just doesnt care for competitive pvp element of the game so the player just does what they enjoy. Spending buckets of cash to have the collection since the ayer is not optimmizing on reward gems etc. But whatever to each there own. Stop your childish judging.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    My 2 cents: the fun in the game is to try different heroes including exotic ones and combinations in arena and GA. E.g. ive developed a pure defensive Team (CK, DK, Cleric, DeB, Cap) for Arena defense at the Expense of a further rapid development of my top 5 heroes. Most of them are useless in GA or arena offense.
    However, this is what brings fun in the game. WITH O3 and O4 this is Not possibe anymore if I dont want to give up competition competely. In other words: no fun anymore.
    You May consider this as a vote against O3 O4 to be Released in the next months.

By the way: one question
    CROSSED Knight full o1 max enchanted does a great Tank Job against all: physical, caster, and Mixed teams.
    With equipping full max enchant o2 gear He will loose about 100 armor (comp. to o1 max enchant)
    Does any one know if He is nonetheless a good Tank with o2 against physical teams?
    Or better leave with o1 (and wait for O3 ;-) )?
    Thnx

If ud rather dick around with obscure setups and thats how you have fun, then do it. Join a good cooperative guild on your server that has a lot of players in your scope for arena rewards and see if you can get in swaps to still maximize your reward gems each day, and leave it at that. Make friendships within the guild, come up with crazy antics for fight rules and conditions and muck around to your hearts content etc. o3 and o4 gear is irrelevent to your version of fun so why the strong push to hinder it. Enjoy the game the way you want to enjoy it, having future progressions developed shouldnt stop you.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Damn dman, that is some deep shit. And i agree and you are almost totally right.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    If ud rather dick around with obscure setups and thats how you have fun, then do it. Join a good cooperative guild on your server that has a lot of players in your scope for arena rewards and see if you can get in swaps to still maximize your reward gems each day, and leave it at that. Make friendships within the guild, come up with crazy antics for fight rules and conditions and muck around to your hearts content etc. o3 and o4 gear is irrelevent to your version of fun so why the strong push to hinder it. Enjoy the game the way you want to enjoy it, having future progressions developed shouldnt stop you.
    Please dont answer if you dont read the Text or dont get the point. Thanx.
    To make it clear : testing new heroes/teams does not make Sense/fun if you cannot fight for top 10 or 20 A/GA with them. Because otherwise you cannot test if the new Team is competitive or just wins because opponents are weak due to e.g. Inactivity/low Team lvl.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Dman17 View Post
    Im a troll cause I have a differing opinion? Ok whatever dude.
    You don't have a differing opinion. That's the part that annoys me.

Only thing that would be reasonable (aand probably will be implemented) is to add more lucrative items in the shop for a heftier cost to help burn them a bit easier, or a new soul shop hero would be cool to see at some point.
    So, basically, You agree to my solution number 2.

Yes Im "whining" but it just annoys me when I see posts of people that feel entitled to stuff for free.
    Bottomline: if You didn't feel the need to discuss the amount of whining (in which you like to stress out that you are actually whining yourself) we would have had a conversation. Behave, please!

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Red gears are now in book and poor ember if you dont mind let me know when this shit will released how soon so that make some preparations thanks.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Dali's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by demon View Post
    hey fuckface (...) you moron
    Even if you're right (which I think you're not), you should go learn some manners, man. Nobody is talking to you like this, even after being insulted by you, so please calm down a bit, OK?

If the high VIP players on your server arent using the heroes or any of your "creative lineups" despite having all the heroes o2, chances are they are so niche and only win against a very small minority of teams that its not worth using in pvp. Just be a good sheep if all you care about is being competitive since you cant afford to be a pioneer.

Send some PMs to Jayze, hes level 100 and has all heroes o2. Give him some of your "dream teams" and he can tell you why they are probably bad. Maybe hell start a youtube series showing these teams in action against common arena setups and why they are rarely/never used. It would be entertaining atleast.