Thread: To Ember): Focus on new content, not new monthly heroes

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

To Ember): Focus on new content, not new monthly heroes

Hi Ember,

I just checked your post Heroes of November. I do have the suggestion to ucool.
    All player complain about no new content. We know this is in the progress, but your developer make it too slow. Many player already quit.
    If ucool dont have enough resource, you should focus on new content. Put all your resource on that. I believe you need some resource to release new monthly heroes. Design, develop, test, ....

Now, to player, the point is new content, new legendary, new shop for orange items....
    If skip one or two month new monthly heroes could speed up new content, you should do it. But I think maybe its too late now. If still no new content in the end of this month, I believe more player will quit. I am considering too.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    new dungeon, new Boss...nice drops...

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 kingedward's Avatar
    yes Ember, pleaseeee!!! honestly, dont you all uCool people see that game is dying? Realy, every week many players quit, they (we) all complain about the same: no new content, game is becoming very boring, we cant enjoy only being farming and farming. Why do we need new heroes if we cant even really enjoy the ones we have because of lack of gear or because we dont have enough activity in guilds to fight? Heroes are becoming decorative only, useless, bcs the few players alive in servers only do dailys, finisht their farming, and log off.

We dont need new heroes, we need more quests, challenges, dunno...

I think you really need to think about it and DO SOMETHING QUICK! If your team ran out of ideas, you can get help from players to create new stuff, then your programmers do it.

Really its sad, today two good players of my guild just quit game bcs these reasons.

If you cant develop something new for now, at least you should PUSH HARD so we can get server migration so we active players can gather in some servers and have action.

please please! we do love game, thats why we are here, thats why we use our time in writing this.

at least reply something pls...

:`(

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Ember said - in Heroes of October:
    Heroes Charge is already one year old before you know it. We’ve been through so much with our loyal players. To thank our leaders’ support and love in the past one year and celebrate the Heroes Charge Anniversary, we have prepared many awesome Events in October. Additionally, the Signin Hero of October will be 3-star based!
    I have no idea if that event was: Payment Reward: 04.10. - 06.10. or Payment Reward: 19.10. - 22.10. ?? Mayby spending more money is that event ??
    I haven't seen any new content.
    No new hero in Crusede shop. Make some rotation from GrandArena to other shops!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    like my guild friend said "they care only for money and new players, becouse we old players are not spending anymore". and that is tru

Banned Contributor Level 8
    fucking developers

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Hello. I am addicted to your game but I'm finding it getting more and more boring. The daily activities only take so long and I'm lvl89 so I'm just raiding for equipment material. So pretty much I can do crusade, trials, guild raids, and Outland portal within 2 hours or so. Then it's just wait for booty cave to finish producing or get stamina 3 times a day. So I would really like to see some new game content like soooo many other players are asking for. Not only tbat but now that I 5* swordmaster, what do I do with my soul shop coins except wait till it refreshed ONCE a day... It's kinda ridiculous and I see you losing more players because of it..

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I love this game.
    I have been playing this game for 8 months now.
    I understand that youcool had some issues ,so here is my advice.
    I am not sure what is your budget right now,but if you want to keep grow,this is exactly what need to be done.
    stop spending time and money on new heroes.
    trust me no one cares about new heroes at this points.
    I saw alot of good players,leaving the game and this is a shame.
    this game has so much potential, and can reborn again with few changes.
    your first priority is a new content.
    this "guild war" talks,this "merging" talks are only talks,if you can't deliver just don't promise.
    I read alot of good ideas from players,listen to them,they love the game and want to help.
    communication is necessary, hire someone to really be there for players,with all the good and bad.
    I gave few ideas in the past and didn't get any respond.
    I have many more ideas,but it looks like I am waiting my time.
    we want to know who is hiding behind "ember".
    we want to know the truth about the future of this game.
    more and more players quit everyday.
    now is the time to open up and tell us the truth,sometimes being honest is all you need to do.
    I hope you will read it and take some action now,not tommorow,not next week,today...