Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Event

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

New Event

Why HC doesn't have GEM SALE?
    Every game i play, there is some event that they have sale like 80% off and etc.
    This is the only game that doesn't have SALE

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    This is not so much a suggestion from me for an "event" per say but I have an idea where they should introduce a 4th Trial and a 3rd Time Rift

TRIAL

I think it would be cool to have a trial that only allows you to use Heroes that ride animals/creatures (ie: Mystic, Lunar Guardian, Commando). Now I realize these are the only 3, but I think the concept would be cool, so Heroes Charge could create some new heroes to widen the range of capabilities for this ( such as that bad guy we fight in levels that rides the blue dragon that spits fire, etc....maybe introduce heroes that ride on a bear or shark or rhino, etc). The rewards for this should be Scimitar fragments or maybe sapphire staff fragments, some icle, or holy garment etc....especially now that we have moved on to needing Orange +1/ +2 material...

TIME RIFT

Here, we have a Tidal Temple and a Dwarf Arsenal. I think its time to add another one. Maybe something jungle related where we can battle heroes such as Deathgore/ Cloud Walker/ Wandering spearman, Pandas, Forest guardian, etc. The reward here could be either a mix of EXP and GOLD....or maybe even gems...or coins of some sort...like possibley if you rack up ALOT of "Magic Stone Fragments" ...after beating maybe 10-20 Jungle Trials..it allows people who aren't VIP to open a magic stone chest... or something

That's my spiel. Enjoy and comment

Thank you

I missed a heroe that rides an animal...Deathknight sorry

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 KimoD's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by XXXHALE View Post
    This is not so much a suggestion from me for an "event" per say but I have an idea where they should introduce a 4th Trial and a 3rd Time Rift

TRIAL

I think it would be cool to have a trial that only allows you to use Heroes that ride animals/creatures (ie: Mystic, Lunar Guardian, Commando). Now I realize these are the only 3, but I think the concept would be cool, so Heroes Charge could create some new heroes to widen the range of capabilities for this ( such as that bad guy we fight in levels that rides the blue dragon that spits fire, etc....maybe introduce heroes that ride on a bear or shark or rhino, etc). The rewards for this should be Scimitar fragments or maybe sapphire staff fragments, some icle, or holy garment etc....especially now that we have moved on to needing Orange +1/ +2 material...

TIME RIFT

Here, we have a Tidal Temple and a Dwarf Arsenal. I think its time to add another one. Maybe something jungle related where we can battle heroes such as Deathgore/ Cloud Walker/ Wandering spearman, Pandas, Forest guardian, etc. The reward here could be either a mix of EXP and GOLD....or maybe even gems...or coins of some sort...like possibley if you rack up ALOT of "Magic Stone Fragments" ...after beating maybe 10-20 Jungle Trials..it allows people who aren't VIP to open a magic stone chest... or something

That's my spiel. Enjoy and comment

Thank you
    trial ..ok but not for thouse who have an animal..thouse who are one.
    time rift ..same but magic stone chest even for vip have some horrible opens..A vip must open like 6-7 to get the new full hero
    Sever 21 Brute (Merged Hell 21-26)
    TL 105 NON-VIP : 26.6 - 87 | 9.7 - 88 | 26.7 89 | 17.8 - 90 | 16.9 - 91 | 21.10 - 92 | 18.11 - 93 | 19.12.2015 - 94 | 23.1.2016 - 95 | 23.2 - 96 | 25.3 - 97 | 26.4 - 98 | 27.5 - 99 | 28.6 - 100 | 22.8 - 101 | 5.10 - 102 | 2.12.2016 - 103 | 10.2.2017 - 104 | 16.6 - 105 | 27.8 - 106
    Guild : BIGBANGBRO
    Heros : 120 / 128
    Stars : 552
    AHP : 1.25mil+

http://hcharge.tk/ - Hero Charge Stats Calculator

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Ferico's Avatar
    KimoD, please stop quoting if it's long. You're gonna obviously answer the question directly. :l Anyway, betty said this event only happens twice a year. Just forgot where she said this.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Last one was black friday

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    hi.
    I would like to see more action.
    you know how it is,you log in,do your daily quests,chat abit and then nothing to do.
    this is a problem, not just for me as a player ,but for you guys asan inventors.
    you can have players bored,especially when they spent money to become VIP players,you have to keep having events all the time.
    WeeKend Event!
    most of us are working\studing so what's better way to have everyone enjoy themselves in the weekends.
    this way you keep the players motivated,and keep it alive.
    this is what I would like to see
    it will be added option to use guild points.
    as a guild's leader you will be able to make your guild stronger.
    you will have a ladder with options
    stamina recovery 0\10. gold increase input from caves 0\10 exp input increase from caves 0\10.agility to all heroes 0\10 strength to all heroes o\10 magic to all heroes0\10
    each raise will cost *** amount of guild points and as a guild everyone will be involved.
    this way you keep the game alive.
    please let me know your thoughts.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I would like to see players more active.you need to have them enjoying getting their 600 contribution points.
    my idea is simple.
    every time a player does he daily missions he will get random drops ,we call it diamonds.Those diamonds will drop randomly from all the daily missions.
    it will show how many diomons you have on top of the screen.
    you won't be able to use those diamonds for personal use,only to donate those to the guild.
    there will be another ladder for the guild showing alot of options of upgrading the guild\players abilities

GOLD INPUT 0\10. STAMINA RATE INCREASE.0\10. EXP RATE INCREASE0\10

MAGIC increase0\10. strength increase0\10. Agility increase0\10

LOOTS drop rate increase0\10. CRiTical increase 0\10
    you get the idea.
    if you cool does that ,this game will become landmark
    please comment

New Comers
    What is next event?

New Comers
    I agree with friendly. He has a great idea, it might need some more brainstorming. But he makes a great point. Players are getting bored. We need something to make the dailys events worth wild.

I think its time Heroes Charges takes 2 star Heroes, such as bear warrior, necromancer, ice mage etc. and puts them in bronze chest.

Might as well, not like we are going for them anywhere else...

Just a thought

New Comers
    Wow, nice suggestions. I was thinking of this idea, but i feel it would be very tedious to create.

At lvl 90, the player will unlock something called "new dimension" This is a new world of HC with player suggested content and player suggested heroes to test and explore. *any bugs happened will not be fixed.
    Cost 300 gems to enter for 24 hours.

Basically, entering that world have HC contents but with player suggested content(i.e what friendly suggested) and heroes(i.e dota 'fun' invoker, goku etc), sort of like a 'fun' mode, all progress won't be saved

Why the hard restrictions because it would be best for experienced players who are serious and passionate about the game.

Also, it gives a chance for ideas in this forum (especially the suggestions page) to be tested in game by players themselves. Eventually, when the community feels that it's appropriate to implement, maybe it can be implemented in game.

New Comers
    Im wanna guild wars.
    Every week all guilds can register to guild wars. Cost: 1 000 000 - 10 000 000 gold. Reward : top parts and items (for average lvl of all players in guild) for wining guild.

Sorry, bad english...

Ucool, have you ever thought about doing combo skill attacks, here's what I mean:

Lets say you have tusked storm and swordmaster in your party. When both heroes have their skill charged you simultaneously press both heroes and they do a combo attack (I picture tusked storm throwing his axes into swordmasters spin attack causing a cyclone of axes to do fast massive damage). I feel that would add great strategy to the game and of course you could release combos over time so that way players can figure out what words good and what don't work.

Example as well again:

Death mage attack + Ninja Assassin = Ninja assassin turns into a shadow that goes into the ground and for 5 seconds pops up from the ground and does his big slash on enemies without being able to take damage

Just a thought

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Trail ideas:

For legs: Same as riders, but adds chap, etc.

Portal:

Archers only... shady, windy, commy, snakey, and ghost rider.

Rift:

Undead.

EZ.