Page 94 of 110 FirstFirst ... 44849293949596104 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 1639

Thread: Version 1.9 Preview

New Comers
    I cant understand why we have to replace Rifleman in Crusade, and end up with a chest exclusive champion, instead of replacing windmaster for example that can be farmed at elite stages... Even if the specific champion is of little importance, still it doesn't seem right. There are also in other shops heroes that can be farmed in elite stages like SK, LG, Brut, Suc and Ferryman. Those are logical to replace.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7 ViorelTM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Katmai View Post
    I cant understand why we have to replace Rifleman in Crusade, and end up with a chest exclusive champion, instead of replacing windmaster for example that can be farmed at elite stages... Even if the specific champion is of little importance, still it doesn't seem right. There are also in other shops heroes that can be farmed in elite stages like SK, LG, Brut, Suc and Ferryman. Those are logical to replace.
    Maybe Rifleman can be farmed in chapter 15/16.
    Better too late than too early

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I repeat my question:
    Will we also get new levels in Time Rift, Trials and Outlandportal?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Why the hell you replace Rifleman instead of Windmaster???
    Windmaster is easy farmable with 12-stamina elite stages, Rifleman isnt farmable yet and if he is farmable in chapters 15 or 16, this is stupid, because Rifleman is needed in early-game for raids. All new servers will hate you so much because of this decision. Please think about it again!!!
    I only have Rifleman half way to 4star because im level 57 on one of the newer servers. And than nearly a half year no chance to get him instead of crusade and bronce chest...

New Comers
    NO 100 levels!!!! At least not for server of age less than 2 years.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Rifleman is pretty common in bronze chests. I don't mind the change, never bought a single rifleman shard and am halfway through 5-starring him as a f2p (only monthly card) guy.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Queeg View Post
    Rifleman is pretty common in bronze chests. I don't mind the change, never bought a single rifleman shard and am halfway through 5-starring him as a f2p (only monthly card) guy.
    About time a new hero gets added into crusade. I already have all of them maxed and rifleman was a joke anyway. He's only purpose was a few guild raids here and there.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Organsaft View Post
    Why the hell you replace Rifleman instead of Windmaster???
    Windmaster is easy farmable with 12-stamina elite stages, Rifleman isnt farmable yet and if he is farmable in chapters 15 or 16, this is stupid, because Rifleman is needed in early-game for raids. All new servers will hate you so much because of this decision. Please think about it again!!!
    I only have Rifleman half way to 4star because im level 57 on one of the newer servers. And than nearly a half year no chance to get him instead of crusade and bronce chest...
    I think mainly because Windmaster has a strong meta at Orange+2, her dodge ability and her status as a backline makes her a formidable foe against a team using Ninja Assassin. He will just miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss.
    Server 70 - Guild: Onbu Black ID: 110029000
    Team Power - 1,100,000+

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Or you can remove Wind Master and put Commander in her place. Seriously, I really wanted you to put that hero in some shop (preferably in the crusade shop) but you disappointed me once again. And Wizard Doctor in Grand Arena?!? Can you explain to me what's the point in doing all this? Do you want us to save for the O +1 and +2 gear or buy soul stones...

P.S And if is not too late, I suggest you back off from the idea of raising the level cap to 100. It's meaningless and 90% of the people are against it.

New Comers
    So, with the Rifleman change it's gonna be difficult to do a lot of raid damage early on without having to RNGesus your way into having an early Fallen Dominion/Cloud Walker/Ancient Protector.

That change is really killing me inside. I hope Rifleman gets a place in a non-GA shop (or they just keep him in crusade and add a slot) because that hurts for low level raid damage.

EDIT: And he's a really cool hero too... :|

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Rifleman being removed is logical. The most logical other than adding more slots. WM is becoming more important now because of the meta shift to ninja being super powerful at o+1/2 with his most exploitable weakness (magic def) being resolved and only his accuracy troubles left over. WM is the highest dodge back hero by far and she can do good damage at high promotions along with her stun is a perfect ninja counter.

With rifleman removed, it will be removed for everyone. No one is getting shafted more than the others in regards to raid damage. So, it's not like you HAVE to have a rifleman to get high on the leaderboard of no one else has him either.

Quote Originally Posted by tshell View Post
    Rifleman being removed is logical. The most logical other than adding more slots. WM is becoming more important now because of the meta shift to ninja being super powerful at o+1/2 with his most exploitable weakness (magic def) being resolved and only his accuracy troubles left over. WM is the highest dodge back hero by far and she can do good damage at high promotions along with her stun is a perfect ninja counter.

With rifleman removed, it will be removed for everyone. No one is getting shafted more than the others in regards to raid damage. So, it's not like you HAVE to have a rifleman to get high on the leaderboard of no one else has him either.
    Some people on old servers dont used nearly one year of time to full star windmaster? Seriosly??? On new server its really unfair, that you didnt know about rifleman removing. Now its luck, who has him already...
    For new releast servers its ok, thats right.
    But wm is so easy to farm, if you really want her until level 90. This fact makes this decision really stupid. Instead of giving us the possibility to farm both heroes, they make one of them really hard to get until you have to much gold. I can see no logic...

Since all the Orange 1 and 2 items only requires lvl 90, why we need lvl 100 at this moment? Does it mean by the Orange 3 and 4 coming soon?

Please sell this gameversion to ...... your decisions are horrible!

adding new heroes to GA shop is .... right now. because you made this shop an exclusive place to get the o+ stuff. (except random godfather)
    better put the new heroes in Guild shop and crusade shop.

There needs to be new ways of getting o+ stuff like outland portal or trials. Better implement something new like the grand challenge? You should be able to implement something similar without copying it?

....really, it is time to do something for your players but piss them off even more

New Comers
    But doesn't WM have 3 early game places to farm her SS at?