Page 119 of 354 FirstFirst ... 1969109117118119120121129169219 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 5301

Thread: Development Journal

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    For god sake people and done many quests already and now you made them easy.can you do something use full.work on real issues like this 2.0 thing or what ever.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Waqas Khalid View Post
    For god sake people and done many quests already and now you made them easy.can you do something use full.work on real issues like this 2.0 thing or what ever.
    You mean what so many players who have problems with legendary quests in last week don't know how to play and don't have problems? May be you done many quests in the past, but it was before they change rules and locations for many quests.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just got new mini update this morning. Game is crashing all the time now. I can barely do two battles in a row before it crashes on loading screen of new battle.

This a something ucool dont want to understand

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    If possible i would love to see in future version that you could define both a defending lineup and a attacking lineup.... changeing lineup close to reward time and fight back isnt really that easy as it is now... u mostly just have to go with what you used last time.

Edit: talking about arena if it wasnt obviously (=

How awesome it was you just had added new features in 1.9 never had changed its look.

Ember seriously you better to change this look of game before then christmas and new year.just don,t ruin every thing.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    keep doing wut u do ember <3 ppl are to stupid to know what it means to have a fully clean source code.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kittencat View Post
    keep doing wut u do ember <3 ppl are to stupid to know what it means to have a fully clean source code.
    +1

10 chars

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 general100's Avatar
    Hi Ember and Betty,
    can u tell us when the version 2.x will be mandatory? I specificcaly mean android OS.

Thank you for reply.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just want to thanks you for your hard work.
    I truly believe that this game will have a great come back.
    sure,some players will leave,and complain like babies,but once this new update and all the new bugs will be stabilized, you will have time to focus on keep the loyal members and keep getting new members.
    few suggestions:
    because alot of servers lost alot of players you have to cut 30%+ of the servers and fill up the rest.
    the benefits will be new faces in old servers ,more activity,chats will come back to life,more action.
    the second thing,is guild wars.
    you promised it,deliver then.
    3rd thing is to make being in a guild more than just being in a guild.in the past I proposed a system that will make being in a guild much more valuable.
    0\10. increase income from caves by 10%
    0\10 increase your defense team in the arena by 10%
    you get the point.
    and by using the guild points the gl can increase those...
    I hope to hear more good news

So a player decides to invest time, stamina and gems into farming a hero (let's say Vengeance and Deep Voice) all the way from 0 to 5 stars. It takes 3 months and a bit, but he does it because he's looking towards the late-game.

Once the player had reached the end of his farming mission, thousands of stamina points and a bag of gems later -he looks at his 5 star Vengeance and thinks to himself; worth it!

The day after uCool takes said hero, fucks up the design and puts his stones in crusade and guild shop. ''thank you summoner for your work and dedication''

Fuck me how do you guys find so many ways to screw over your players?

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    doesn't hurt you much you get the heroes 5* earlier while it still costs guild and ga coins to farm them. if you saved stamina on them from the start you would be wasting stamina on farming loots which has ridiculous drop rate.

We're talking about 700 stones, farmed at a price of average 30 stamina per stone, the bags of gems resetting the stages, all because I wanted to be the first to bring out these heroes when lvl 90 )+2 would arrive. The day I turn lvl 90 they appear in the stores.. They could have treated us right for once, updated the stores with Lycan, Witch, Turtle fighter and keep the story mode, this way you never screw anybody over.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by skefmeister View Post
    We're talking about 700 stones, farmed at a price of average 30 stamina per stone, the bags of gems resetting the stages, all because I wanted to be the first to bring out these heroes when lvl 90 )+2 would arrive. The day I turn lvl 90 they appear in the stores.. They could have treated us right for once, updated the stores with Lycan, Witch, Turtle fighter and keep the story mode, this way you never screw anybody over.
    Grow up man! Depth Voice was originally in crusade shop before they cast her out. There are more heroes that been shifted as well, before this.

Keep up the good work ucool. And work on the animations in fights!