Thread: bought gems the "regular" way but didn't get any envelopes

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

bought gems the "regular" way but didn't get any envelopes

Am I suppose to buy using the event page to get the red envelope for the event?

*** Update

An hour after I posted this message I received an in game mail telling me to go to your event box to send the red envelopes. What does this mean?

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    Am I suppose to buy using the event page to get the red envelope for the event?

*** Update

An hour after I posted this message I received an in game mail telling me to go to your event box to send the red envelopes. What does this mean?

Dear Leader
    Please check your events box icon and go to the Red Envelope. Then, you will see a 'Send' button on the right. Clicking it will give you and your guildmates a Red Envelope. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Hey Betty,

I appreciate the response and I did follow your instructions. I still don't see the send button. I actually bought twice and still nothing. Can you please help me out? I can pm you the transaction ID's if needed.

THanks !

any updates?

Onin,

Might be some issues here if you sell cannot see it, so the best thing for me to do now is recording your account information and let our technicians take a further review of your request afterward.

Best Regards,
    Betty

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Onin,

Might be some issues here if you sell cannot see it, so the best thing for me to do now is recording your account information and let our technicians take a further review of your request afterward.

Best Regards,
    Betty
    I sent you a PM about my account details and transaction ID.

The response I got from the email is really frustrating.

"Dear Leader
    Please check your events box icon and go to the Red Envelope. Then, you will see a 'Send' button on the right. Clicking it will give you and your guildmates a Red Envelope. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Ember"

I already explained in the email that I did that like a hundred times. Why do you still give pre-generated response. It is not fair to your customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Onin View Post
    The response I got from the email is really frustrating.

"Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Ember"

I already explained in the email that I did that like a hundred times. Why do you still give pre-generated response. It is not fair to your customers.
    Dear Leader
    I think that you'd better attach or link a screenshot here so that we can make sure that we understand you correctly. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty