Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I did not hack

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

I did not hack

This is in response to you guys thinking I hacked the game. What?! Ember, first of all its impossible to hack heroes charge since the data is stored online and second of all I am only level 80 and I have one hero upgraded to purple 4. I in no way have ever hacked this game, one being because I don't know how and second being in I'm not that high of a level to even be considered for hacking. If you track my purchase history I have bought all of my gems directly from you guys and I have been a loyal player playing for the last half a year. Please reconsider. It doesn't make sense and this is very upsetting. Each day I'm suspended is another day I'm losing exp and ability to grow as a player. You unjustly suspended me and I demand to be unsuspended. My server is even starting a petition to bring me back. I in no way have ever hacked this game. And you should be able to track my purchase history.

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Its impossible to hack gems and stamina, but not how much damage you deal. You must have done something do deal damager or something.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Ember has given you a reply (checked your account and are 100% sure hacker) you have been caught red handed in hacking so be a man and live with it.

What are you talking about?! I did not hack anything. It makes no sense. Show me any evidence you have at all.

I did not hack anything. I don't even know if it's possible

And if you read my messages you would know that I've been playing for half a year and I'm level 80 not 90. I only have one hero to purple 3 and I do not have all the heroes. So therefore it is impossible to say I hacked. I also spent lot's of money on this game and everyday that I don't get to play is another day that I'm losing my money.

Yeah, I don't think the ban was the right thing to do. He probably hit lots of critical hits and someone who doesn't like him took a snapshot and spammed the support team to ban showtime. There's no proof that he hacked = he didn't hack. Ember saying there's proof doesn't mean there's any cause he probably doesn't handle that stuff. If a mod or administrator can provide proof explaining and showing pictures that he did then I will believe it. I hope a mod or admin replies to this haha

With the proof that showtime is providing evidence that it seems he doesn't hack..

With the proof that showtime is providing, the evidence seems like he doesn't hack********

Im with Havok, there is no proof this guy hacked. He spent money on the game and got to where he was through hard work. If ember has some sort of proof, they should show it. Cause right now this is an unjust ban on someone who has spent quite some money on their game.

Oh and Topaz, stfu, you dont know shit about it. how do you know he was caught "red handed"? lol, youre a fucking iron member! you dont have access to that stuff..

Loooooooooooooooool this is the best posts I've read rocky. Good job haha

THANK YOU!! I did nothing wrong. I've been framed. unjust suspension

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Play with your friends in the most recent RPG, HEROES CHARGE! Collect and train your heroes, gather your team members, upgrade your units and destroy your enemies! Collect your heroes among 50+ different options, each one with 4 unique skills and characteristics.

Lmao! I knew it. Told you topaz was a dumbass lololol. This dude did nothing.