Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] Raise item cap

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    This isn't an issue above level 75.

You should be striving to have 15 capped heroes.

That's roughly 600,000 xp per level @ level80, and that increases by around 10% per level. Do you honestly get 2000+ salves per team level?

because I don't. I get around ~2200 team xp/day. I don't get nearly enough xp pots to maintain levels. I have to scrimp on who gets to maintain levels, even while spending grand arena points on steaks.

Even on a exp time rift day, I get maybe 60 cheeses & 400 salves. A few steaks as well.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by f, lexr View Post
    It's funny that you are comparing 2 totally different things. The skill points are free, even if you skip it, it just doesn't matter, you don't lose anything of real value. Whereas if you forget to check your inventory, exp salves will quickly pile up and you will lose out lots of xp.
    Don't use your stamina all day. You lose nothing as its free
    The point is on the cap, not what's free what's not. You just have to manage your items, points or stamina properly and thats it.

Booty cave bread

Can someone tell me what the bread is for please??

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickey1375 View Post
    Can someone tell me what the bread is for please??
    It takes 2 bread per fight try. (6 bread minimum to take out a cave with 3 defenders.)

It's basically stamina for booty cave.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Quote Originally Posted by flexr View Post
    At high lvl, you need 130 + salves to get 1 lvl up. Hence it's impossible to save all of them up for your team due to item limit. You end up having to lvl your heroes half way to avoid item lost due to limit which feels terrible. It's also annoying having to hold the hero portrait for so long to use up all the salves.

If they don't want to change limit, the best solution is to give players the option to convert smaller xp items into larger ones.
    +1.

Currently that is the way I (have to) do to make sure Exp Salves not go over 999.

My inventory:

Some heroes (the list is longer, just example):

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    You been 80 for a long time bin so it doesn't count. The OP just refuses to use his potions on other heroes. which makes no sense because he will always get more the next day he won't fall behind if he uses some on a extra hero.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    My current inventory:

I still can buy 3 more stamina. It would help (me) if ucool raise item cap to 9999 asap.

I agree with bin. I am also close to exp item cap and am within 1000k of level 82 on 21 heroes with another day to go for team level 82. Not a big deal to increase cap or let us convert to steak.
    Last edited by Cdf; 12-30-2014 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Typo

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

+1

Increase the cap or allow us to convert the smaller Exp items into the bigger ones. Not too long ago I found myself at 999 exp salves. I don't want to think how long I was stuck there. Please include this in the next update!

Way to go guys. Your bitching got us somewhere. May it not be where we wanted it...

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11
    Pretty sure this is why exp potions got decrease from booty cave haha

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Seriously, I dont even get so much exp pot per day, any advice?

Gold Member Contributor Level 6 max1912's Avatar
    Go raise some good heroes for guildmates to hire, while Ucool still don't event care about our suggestion.
    Like you do charity when you are rich.
    I have over 16 heroes lvl 70+( 12 lvl 84) and my main heroes still catch up team lvl.
    S20 - lvl90

Platinum Member Contributor Level 7
    Why dont u spend the salves on ur main team ahead? u can always use the salves to half-lvl them up, when u reach the cap, u can do it again .. if u still have more, once u almost lvled them up, u can use it for other heroes , easy peasy

i maintain my main team (lvl85) with no problem ... and i actually count to my main team 10 heroes i never reach the cap of the salves, i just distribute them daily.... if i know i cant use them on heroes i use, i use them on heroes i plan use soon

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Koldis View Post
    Why dont u spend the salves on ur main team ahead? u can always use the salves to half-lvl them up, when u reach the cap, u can do it again .. if u still have more, once u almost lvled them up, u can use it for other heroes , easy peasy

i maintain my main team (lvl85) with no problem ... and i actually count to my main team 10 heroes i never reach the cap of the salves, i just distribute them daily.... if i know i cant use them on heroes i use, i use them on heroes i plan use soon
    What If somebody wants to level a hero in future and wants to safe the salves for him? That's impossible.