Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Clarifying Drop Rate for Soul Stones

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Lady-E's Avatar
    It's interesting how you say drop rate doesn't change, it's always random.and so on...but the fact is why I was lower level heroes were droping from all chests (gold,bronze,purple crusade) so often and now with high level it's almost impossible to get a new hero of soul stones for the ones you already got except for opening 10x bronze for a 1* heroes...and what to do with 2* heroes? It's a very long and boring way to get them to 5* and their drop rate is more than rare

New Comers
    Any way to make soul shop a platform to change orange gears? Gears only. No reels please? With most of my heroes 5* really need to know what is your plan to untilise these excess stones. How about being able to use soul stones to refresh gears?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Today, I did 10 elite stages (x3), got only 3 drops.

Bad luck or rule?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Bad luck. I do 6 (x3) and get 5 probably 75% of the time, and the rest split between getting 4 or 6

New Comers
    Drop rates should be established so that we know that the game is fair and balanced esp for those of us who pay for this game.....

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumrain View Post
    Drop rates should be established so that we know that the game is fair and balanced esp for those of us who pay for this game.....
    Lol, especially fair and balanced for you

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I love this game.
    I have been playing this game for 8 months now.
    I understand that youcool had some issues ,so here is my advice.
    I am not sure what is your budget right now,but if you want to keep grow,this is exactly what need to be done.
    stop spending time and money on new heroes.
    trust me no one cares about new heroes at this points.
    I saw alot of good players,leaving the game and this is a shame.
    this game has so much potential, and can reborn again with few changes.
    your first priority is a new content.
    this "guild war" talks,this "merging" talks are only talks,if you can't deliver just don't promise.
    I read alot of good ideas from players,listen to them,they love the game and want to help.
    communication is necessary, hire someone to really be there for players,with all the good and bad.
    I gave few ideas in the past and didn't get any respond.
    I have many more ideas,but it looks like I am waiting my time.
    we want to know who is hiding behind "ember".
    we want to know the truth about the future of this game.
    more and more players quit everyday.
    now is the time to open up and tell us the truth,sometimes being honest is all you need to do.
    I hope you will read it and take some action now,not tommorow,not next week,today..

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Akhilleus View Post
    Thanks Ember for the clarification.

However, we are still waiting for full patch update notes such as changing Emberstar 4th skill.

We are spending time and money to this game and really have right to know if any corrections/improvements in our game.

Today, we downloaded many updates and run the game again but have no idea why. I don't want to check all heroes if any changes about their specs so please just post about in every game update even it is very small.
    I totally agree with above

New Comers
    nice and good job ember !

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    My drop item in crusade is not good for me. Nothing item i need. I spend my stamina every day to get soul stone imperial executioner, all chance i have try but only a littel i get. When my soul stone imperial executioner have max. I dont know.....my chance to collect item i need just a little. Can you help me to solve my problem ucool ?...

Best regrads

Zulkarnain

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkarnain View Post
    My drop item in crusade is not good for me. Nothing item i need. I spend my stamina every day to get soul stone imperial executioner, all chance i have try but only a littel i get. When my soul stone imperial executioner have max. I dont know.....my chance to collect item i need just a little. Can you help me to solve my problem?..

Best regrads

Zulkarnain
    I don't understand, what's your problem? The fact that you are not getting the loot you want from Crusade?
    There are lots of people who complain about Crusade loot, and a lot of RNG goes into it as well.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    I lost my stamina for looking soul stone. A little stamina i used to looking for gear and that's not enough. In my crusade no item drooped i need. I think that's my problem and i hope ucool want to help me and give my soul stone i need. So i can use my stamina for looking gear i need.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Yourself's Avatar
    I lost my stamina for looking soul stone. A little stamina i used to looking for gear and that's not enough. In my crusade no item drooped i need. I think that's my problem and i hope ucool want to help me and give my soul stone i need. So i can use my stamina for looking gear i need.
    You don't always get ss drops from elite campaigns. Just part of the game dynamic.
    If farming was easy, everybody would have all of their heroes maxed out.
    Many people purchase stamina 5-6 times a day in order to effectively farm for ss and get gear.
    I highly doubt UCool will help you here. Best of luck.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10 Urtock's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourself View Post
    You don't always get ss drops from elite campaigns. Just part of the game dynamic.
    If farming was easy, everybody would have all of their heroes maxed out.
    Many people purchase stamina 5-6 times a day in order to effectively farm for ss and get gear.
    I highly doubt UCool will help you here. Best of luck.
    Yep, you are right.

Go play soul hunters. There, you get 3ss for 3 tries. When you get bored, come play this again