Results 1 to 14 of 14

Thread: why the soulstones in Crusade and Arena redeem never change?

  1. #1

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    7

    why the soulstones in Crusade and Arena redeem never change?

    I'm in server 25, the soulstones in Crusade and Arena never change, even if I refresh. Does anyone have the same issue?

  2. #2
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    7
    They will be changed after a month not day by day or refreshed

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    2
    Rep Power
    7
    Quote Originally Posted by volam1411 View Post
    They will be changed after a month not day by day or refreshed
    thanks, so it's till Oct 31 or 1 month after the server is started?
    Server 25 started on Oct13.

  4. #4
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 11 Alendris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Moscow
    Posts
    1,745
    Rep Power
    69
    Fortunatly, it doesn't change every day . Imagine the difficulty to focus one hero !

  5. #5
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7
    Hopefully they dont switch old curse or death knight next month those are the best in arena shop...and the only good heroes in crusade shop are commando and wind master

  6. #6
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    122
    Rep Power
    11
    Any server experienced the switch before can share how it works? Its possble the rewards in crusade, guild and arena will switch with each other? Or will they be completely removed?

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    57
    Rep Power
    8
    arena shop is also good for drunken master.

  8. #8
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    Long Beach CA
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    7
    The switch is only 1 or maybe 2 heroes its probably the ones that have been less bought
    IGN: SKORPION
    Server:20
    Rank:60-100
    Level: 46

    (OLD/Deleted)
    IGN: NEMESIS
    Server:3
    Rank:200-300
    Level: 55

  9. #9
    Diamond Member Contributor Level 9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    894
    Rep Power
    38
    Well i started since last month end, and last month there wasnt a commando in crusade shop, and when oct arrives, WM went out of crusade shop for commando, but a few days ltr it came back..(might be due to public outrage *inckuding me* as i guess many players are close to unlocking WM, and i had 76 stones on oct 1.. )

  10. #10
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by DontBeStupid View Post
    Well i started since last month end, and last month there wasnt a commando in crusade shop, and when oct arrives, WM went out of crusade shop for commando, but a few days ltr it came back..(might be due to public outrage *inckuding me* as i guess many players are close to unlocking WM, and i had 76 stones on oct 1.. )
    Hey, do u still remember last month heroes soulstone that substituted with commando and drunken master? I started last month end too, so I forgot since I dont know well heroes before. Thx in advance.

  11. #11
    Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    22
    Rep Power
    7
    Commando is only available in Crusade shop according to in game info. So if she swaps out of there... Is she added to the maps in Elite?

  12. #12
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    140
    Rep Power
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by arganoues View Post
    Hey, do u still remember last month heroes soulstone that substituted with commando and drunken master? I started last month end too, so I forgot since I dont know well heroes before. Thx in advance.
    Last month, if I am not mistaken commando is replacing Depths Voice.
    For Drunken Master, the previous one is Warrior Monk.

  13. #13
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    3,823
    Rep Power
    139
    Whatever they do, please keep Wind Master and Commando, I'm still buying their soul stones.

  14. #14
    Silver Member Contributor Level 5 jjness's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    143
    Rep Power
    11

    Unhappy

    Quote Originally Posted by bin View Post
    Whatever they do, please keep Wind Master and Commando, I'm still buying their soul stones.
    that COMMANDO, i played HC in the end of the month where commando is the event so my poor commando now is only 3 star 32/100... damn to think u cant farm him/her in any other maps.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •