I SIGN, ill spread the word.
    for better gameplay.
    [INDONESIA] https://www.facebook.com/groups/heroeschargeindonesia/

Sign

SIGN

Agree with Rola

Signed

Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    This will be a very long post and i ask you to have patience, cause its the single most important post i have written, and i fully expect everyone to sign this thats why i am taking so long to explain it.

THE HERO EXP SYSTEM NEEDS URGENT CHANGE

This game is about putting a team of great heroes together. To do that u need to test a lot, try different combinations, formations, and interactions.
    its not about having more power raw in arena. its about diversity. about been able to try new things, new hero combinations.
    about being able to get the arcane sapper u gonna receive tomorrow and give a try and find by yourself if its good or not, instead of reading whats good and leveling wichever hero seems more powerful
    its about enjoying the game to its full extent. having fun with all the heroes you find.

theres no way you cand do that if you are not alowed to level your heroes. In an ideal world u should be alowed to level all your heroes. The very minimum pool of heroes that u should be allowed to test is 20 as a free player.

But as it is, im gonna prove to you that i frre player cant keep 7 heroes leveled, and average cant keep 9 and a crazy spender cant keep 11.
    this is unreal. what is the purpose of gettign new heroes if you are not going to be able to use it? let me prove to you:

Every non vip player gets 240 energy a day because of time ( one energy every 6 minutes) and 3 recharges of 60, wich is 180.
    So basically 420 energy a day.
    The average xp you get for raiding or fighting a level is 65 hero exp for every point of stamina.
    So every non vip player gets 27.300 xp from stamina.
    Plus he has time rift for xp. At level 4 its 16 cheese x 2 every 2 days, so 16 cheese a day, plus 2 cheese a day from guild event.
    Every cheese is 1500 xp so 18x 1500 = 27000 xp.
    So a non vip get give it or take 55.000 hero xp everyday.

A vip player that has only bought the month card and only spend his gems on stamina and a single midas use for the bonus. He will have access to 240 extra stamina . that will give him 15600.
    So rounding up, a month pack purchaser can get 71.000 hero exp every day. This is the standard that should be taken in consideration while designing the system.

A person that spend a lot on gems wil also buy the 4 available stamina recharges at 100 gems, so for an extra 400 gems a day he gets an extra 480 stamina, which is 31.200 extra hero xp a day.
    So a good spender gets a total of 102.000 hero xp a day.

Please take in consideration that this situation requires 400 gems a day in addition to the month card. 400x31 = 12.400 gems a month only in stamina. including the vip bonuses and the new prices (before was even more costly) that's a investment of around 125 dollars per month on stamina alone.

A crazy spender like myself will always buy the 3 available stamina recharges at 200, so he will get 360 extra stamina , which is 23.400 extra hero xp.
    so that translates into a crazy spender getting 125.000 hero xp a day.

Please be aware that this extra 600 gem a day turn his spendings to 310 dollars per month on stamina alone.

I wont even bother to analyse the guys that spends on 400 on stamina, cause that is over 700 a month in stamina alone, wich is surreal.

Now lets analyse team xp. u get 720 team xp from daily events . so a non vip would get 420+720= 1140 team xp. a month pack 1380 a good spender 1860 and a crazy spender 2220.You need 4700 team xp from 74 to 75. since u get 130 stamina that its not factored lets say 4600. so a non vip player would take 4 days to get a level. so during his 4 days he would get 220.ooo hero xp. a hero needs 30.000 xp from 74 to 75. so that means a non vip can keep 7.3 heros leveled. wich translates into u are able to level your arena and commando and chapplain. nope. you cant even level a second tank for crusade.

a month pack player would take 3,33 day to level. in thta time he would get a litle less then 237.000 hero exp , enough to keep leveled 7,9 hero. wich translate into main arena team, chapplain, comando and exactly one backup tank.

a good spender would take 2,47 days to level. in that time he will get a litle less then 253 k exp , enough to keep leveled 8,4 hero, wich translate into main arena team, chapplain, comando and exactly one backup tank and half of a third tank or if u are very bold, half of a secondary dps. i would recomend the tank. please remind you that for an extra 120 dollar u can level an extra half hero then the guy who only bought the month package.

a crazy spender would take 2,07 day to level, in that time he will get a litle less then 260k hero exp, enough to keep leveled 8,64 hero basically the same then good spender, withan edge of 0,24 for an extra 190 dollars. and one more hero leveled than the month pack buyer , for a 300 dollar diference.
    lets assume the crazy spender bought 350 dollars in gems and spent the remaining 3000 buying only cheese averyday. thats 300 cheese divided buy the 15 levels he is expected to gain in a month thats 20 cheese per level, wich is 30.OOO hero exp or an extra hero. thats 9,64 hero. will lets round it up. lets say he bought all the exp items for gold and got some exp from arena. he can keep 10 heroes leveled up. wich translate into main arena team, chapplain, comando, 2 tanks and 1 dps backup.

i Ask you.HOW IS THE BIG SPENDER SUPOSED TO TEST ANYTHING?? AT ALL?
    he can keep his daily hero need for crusade leveled, but theres no rrom to try anything. zero. nada.

more important HOW CAN THE GOOD SPENDER TEST ANYTHING IF ALL HIS RESOURCE GOES TO CRUSADE?

And to the most important question of all HOW CAN THE MONTH PACKER SUPPORT HIS CRUSADE NEEDS?

and last, but not least HOW CAN THE FREE PLAYER SURVIVE ?

And now lets take the analysis to UCOOLīS point of view. u want to selll gems. and nothing makes people more willing to spend then to get new heroes. and im very ok with that. everyone is. but what is the point of getting new heroes if u are not going to be able to play with them? as exciting as it is to get a new hero, the second people realize they cant use them, they will think a lot before buying more. as a result we will all kep seeing the same teams over and over in arena. no one can risk anything like this.
    It is my most profund belief that this is completely against what this whole game stands for.
    At this moment we have 43 hero released. Does it make sense that even the top spenders can only play with 10???

and please let me remind you all that the situation will only get worst from 75 to 76 and so on. Also every hero you release will agravated the problem even more.

This is a petition for an urgent review on the hero exp system. The real short term sugestion is that u double the exp given to a hero by each exp item and by each campaign level you complete, adjusting the rewards to raid acording, of course. Please pay atention that i am only talking about hero exp. no need to change in team exp.

that way, a month packer could play with 1/3 of the heros avaiable and a crazy spender with 3/7 of the heroes avaiable at this moment.

and as a long term fiz you could also introduce other fixes. but please keep in mind that if you only reduce the exp need by each hero per level, you will be hurting a lot all of the old players.

So please if you agree to this review in the hero exp system please sign this petition. You can do that by leaving a reply and saying you agree. also help advertising it to as many people as you can.
    Really agree with this rule

Signed. Totally agree!

Hope that you will write a post about stamina matter as well, a well-known player like you would make it spread widely.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Signed - couldn't agree more.

I agree 100% with all of this and have 2 possible solutions.

First solution is when you get a new hero, he comes at a certain level based on your current level. For example if new heroes came at 80% of your team level or something on those lines (I don't think this would be too difficult to program).

Another suggestion would be that as a your team level increases, you get more opportunities to do time rift, so say every 10 levels you add an additional opportunity. Yes this seems like a lot but this is a MAJOR problem.

Anyways thats what I got for now, let me know what you think.

Diamond Member Contributor Level 9 Uber Star's Avatar
    I'm okay with your post Rola but if the XP system get fix there will be a QQ thread about lack of gold almost inmediatly.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    The only down side I can see to actually allowing us to level (and skill) all heroes we own is that we would have the ability to run a fresh team against each wave in Crusade.

But there are plenty of ways to work around that "issue" if uCool decides they need to.

Knowing that I need to figure out the ideal team of champions immediately, and ignore everything else is heartbreaking to me. I absolutely ADORE trying new and unusual combinations out in games. But that is flat out impossible here, because of the fact that your ceiling (player/team level) raises faster than your units possibly can.

If I decide I want to see what a full heal team would be like in practice, I have to give up on all members of my current team (except Chaplain) for at least a week to bring up a party of heal focused champions. Same if I decide to go with a Disable focused team.

Sure... I could just level them up as far as I can and see how I manage with them... but that isn't a real test, if I tank my standings far enough then ANYTHING is completely viable. To know if an unusual team composition can actually work, you need to be testing it against the same targets your current team is facing.

I don't ask that we particularly have all the gold and XP we can ever want to have EVERY hero capped all the time. I just want to know that there will be enough to keep your Arena crew, Crusade backups, specialty subs (for odd encounters) all capped off, and then ALSO bring up a newly acquired hero to full stats in a reasonable time frame to give them a proper test.

I would happily devote a full month or longer to keeping my main crew(s) capped out, and nurturing a team of healer/disabler/whatever people up one at a time so that I can try an alternative build. But I would not happily abandon any chance I have to keep properly capable of completing a day's work in the game just to test a whim that I know is likely terrible, but want to see for myself just how bad it is.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3

Hero exp & levels

I think best solution on this is not to get hero level cap rise every time team level goes up. Like after team level 40, hero level cap should rise every second team level or something like that.

signed and agreed

my worse fear of this game is that it is getting more dull and monotonous. I am a non paying player and found this game to becoming of a routine and its like forcing myself to do elite campaigns to unlock heroes. Not sure how long will i stick to this game. But it seems that playing the real dota game offers much more incentive in the way that there is some sort of stratedgy used and free to play users are not disadvantaged. The only thing this game could offer is pay to win. No matter how u strategise can u beat a vip player? I have beaten many vip players in the arena but the inequality is too huge. Thus my arena rankings hover around 300-500. One thing for sure is that the real dota provides much more entertainment value without any cost. So my advice to vip players is to rethink why u are payng for this game. If u are paying then i guess u are paying to be to be the best. But if ur playing for entertainment... dont waste ur time here. I guess i will quit this game as the reward systems are botched and only favours pay to play players. Even if u pay to play u have to spend ridiculous amounts of money to purchase heroes that are generated by a insanely low probability of attaining them. By far its one of the most interestimg games i have ever played. But the money issue is hard for many non paying players to grapple with.

Sign and I do totally agree!

Hands down to you, Rola. This would be a big help if they fix this in the near future

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Agreed with implementing a new system so we can thoroughly enjoy more heroes! Hopefully some of these ideas can be seen in game soon to have a better in game experience!

Great Post

Thanks for putting in so much effort into this post!

I started this game a bit early so it was easier to progress in arena rank and get a bunch of gems. I only bought one month card so I guess I'm a low spender. I'm currently level 56 on Admiral server and I own 19 heroes. I have more of a problem with coins and leveling up skills than with getting more heroes. I've gotten most of my heroes from Crusade, Arena, and Raid. It takes a couple days but you still get the heroes. With that said, I'm sure many new players can't progress as quick to the higher ranks in the arena (2000 or less in my opinion) and get as far in crusade. This creates the problem of not being able to afford Gold Chests as easily without paying money, or buying more stamina, etc.

Now, some Leaders are saying that they have 5 main heroes and cant afford to level another one up so they are stuck with the same 5. I have never run into that problem. I have 6 heroes leveled up to my team level (56) and have exp items in reserve for when my team level goes up again. They are all also promoted to purple. If you complete all daily missions you should be fine. Raiding instances also helps to get exp potions to help level your heroes.

This isn't a rage post or whatever, it's just my point of view. Others Leaders made choices that are different from mine, have different heroes and strategies, and may not know the game very well (new players ofc).

--------------------------------------------------------------
    Join my guild, Edge (ID: 22011), on server 2 (Admiral)!!!

Good Idea

Quote Originally Posted by gbenny View Post
    I agree 100% with all of this and have 2 possible solutions.

First solution is when you get a new hero, he comes at a certain level based on your current level. For example if new heroes came at 80% of your team level or something on those lines (I don't think this would be too difficult to program).

Another suggestion would be that as a your team level increases, you get more opportunities to do time rift, so say every 10 levels you add an additional opportunity. Yes this seems like a lot but this is a MAJOR problem.

Anyways thats what I got for now, let me know what you think.
    I agree with your second idea. I think 30 levels would be more fair though. 10 levels is kinda crazy! You would basically have unlimited gold. I think for me (a level 56), one more time rift would do the trick. I like that with this game everything isn't instantly gratifying. Imagine if you had tons of gold and had every hero leveled to the max team level (and all the other leaders as well), you could buy everything when you wanted. There are too many of those games out there and the way they have things balanced is pretty ideal for me. So yeah, an extra time rift at increments of 30 levels would be great. I'd even be happy with every 40 levels!

However, I do not agree with your first idea. As much less painstaking does it sound to get an already leveled hero, it just doesn't seem right. This would favor higher level players and would increase the distance from new players and "pro" players if they get an already leveled up hero.

What do you think?