Thread: Green "dead spots" inside town

Green "dead spots" inside town

After moving the buildings to their new locations ( both old and new locations are inside the walls ) , green "dead spots" occur on previous locations and they can't be removed unless you put another buildig on top of it . If you leave them , then the enemy troops can easily be deployed directly inside your town . Please don't suggest me to make a REFRESH etc because I tried it for many times and its useless even after new login . I cannot rearrange my town because of this bug and I think it is a very annoying thing Is there a way to remove them ?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    You're trying to move buildings without replacing them? Why would you think that's possible?

Attackers can land troops in unoccupied spaces, inside or outside your walls.

Quote Originally Posted by <ALM>Friend View Post
    You're trying to move buildings without replacing them? Why would you think that's possible?

Attackers can land troops in unoccupied spaces, inside or outside your walls.
    First of all that areas could not be used for landing before the first placing of a building . Why a dead spot occurs ( generally at the center of that area ) after a move . Another thing this is not valid for all emptied areas Some abandoned empty areas do not have dead spots so it is not a rule that you should fill all areas in your town to stop landing of troops . If you examine carefully more players' town organisations you will see many buildings far from each other and there are too much unoccupied spaces among them those cannot be landed . I have also some empty areas cannot be used for landing so what is the difference ? Otherwise everyone had to organize all the buildings so that the occupied areas touch each other without any gap among them but the situation is not like that.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Troops cannot be landed on squares immediately adjacent to buildings. In other words ... if a building occupies a 3x3 square, it creates a 5x5 square where enemies can't land troops. If you place your buildings closer than 2 squares apart, you aren't protecting the maximum area possible. (Which isn't necessarily a bad thing, of course, since some layouts need some buildings as close as possible.) This applies to walls, too, by the way. There are 'safe' squares all the way around each wall segment. Also, when you're looking at other cities and see large empty spaces ... don't forget, there may be things there which you can't see.

I'm not sure what you mean by 'dead' spots. I've never observed anything that I'd describe that way.

Oh. One more thing. Even if you HAVE discovered a bug ... nothing will be done about it. The developers have abandoned COE.
    Last edited by <ALM>Friend; 09-07-2014 at 04:50 AM.