Thread: Arena bug

Gold Member Contributor Level 6

Arena bug

https://imgur.com/wFewO93

Do you see 2 cups? I won ga fight without any doubt but the game shows me a lost. Its happening 3 days in the row. Techsupport gave me gems just for 1 day only. Then just ignoring me. I need a compensation because i lose my fair reward on arena

Id 28243844

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    https://imgur.com/wFewO93

Do you see 2 cups? I won ga fight without any doubt but the game shows me a lost. Its happening 3 days in the row. Techsupport gave me gems just for 1 day only. Then just ignoring me. I need a compensation because i lose my fair reward on arena

Id 28243844
    Dear Leader
    Please also show your opponent's in-game name so that we could download the replay for a further check.
    The battles are calculated on both server and game client side. The game client side for generating the animation and the server side is for the result which we use to determine if you won or lost a game. And both should be exactly the same. So if you lost the game at the end while the animation showed that you won, it means that there's a bug on either the animation or on the server. It hard to say if you really won or lost a battle. So the compensation is for the bug and the bad experience you had because of the bug. Sometimes this also happens before and after the update because of the version difference. It's subtle but will make a difference. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Betty

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Please also show your opponent's in-game name so that we could download the replay for a further check.
    The battles are calculated on both server and game client side. The game client side for generating the animation and the server side is for the result which we use to determine if you won or lost a game. And both should be exactly the same. So if you lost the game at the end while the animation showed that you won, it means that there's a bug on either the animation or on the server. It hard to say if you really won or lost a battle. So the compensation is for the bug and the bad experience you had because of the bug. Sometimes this also happens before and after the update because of the version difference. It's subtle but will make a difference. Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Do you hear my or just made copy paste thing? Ive ent all proves to your techsupport. They gave me a compensation for 13th of Jan but 14th and 15 were the same problem. I clearly won. It worked before your update for 2 previous weeks so dont tell me about 'understanding' - you font play your own game if you cant see my win on picture.

Do you want i share the name of opponent here to all community? Your PM doesnt work too? Its a shame

Or fraud.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Do you hear my or just made copy paste thing? Ive ent all proves to your techsupport. They gave me a compensation for 13th of Jan but 14th and 15 were the same problem. I clearly won. It worked before your update for 2 previous weeks so dont tell me about 'understanding' - you font play your own game if you cant see my win on picture.

Do you want i share the name of opponent here to all community? Your PM doesnt work too? Its a shame

Or fraud.
    Dear Leader
    I think we could send the compensation again if our representatives did it before. And I just told you the mechanism. Please tell us your rank and the compensation you ask for and then I will ask our admin if he could send the compensation. You may also send another in-game ticket to our representatives there again to ask for a compensation. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty