Thread: war of gods

New Comers

war of gods

i won first 2 matches it went to the 3rd match i lost why am i not getting a victory? plus why do i have to fight eveyone 25-30 levels higher than me ? try making it fairer for the lower lwvel people that just want to play to have fun

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by who cares View Post
    i won first 2 matches it went to the 3rd match i lost why am i not getting a victory? plus why do i have to fight eveyone 25-30 levels higher than me ? try making it fairer for the lower lwvel people that just want to play to have fun
    apart from your level, I find it strange how it would proceed to an 3rd match if you won the first 2 matches(which clearly should have gained your victory already). Only reason you lost must be that you won the 1st or 2nd match, and it went tie(1-1), and your 3rd game (1-2) to the opponent.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Such problems happens when you fight with players who have outdated client

New Comers
    i won the first two match i watched the replay now since i did there update i lost 22 matches in a row it fights for 30 seconds then freezes screen & lose thats after 1 match

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by who cares View Post
    Dear Leader
    Hi, the war of gods matching is not based on level. And the level only play a tiny little part in the matches. If you want only battle with players with almost the same level, we are afraid that you have to wait much longer for the matching. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty