Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After the latest update, it's getting stuck on "loading screen"

Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Quote Originally Posted by Australopitek View Post
    Hi,
    I have same problem on 2.1.193.423.14
    I reinstalled game today morning ( it works good before). After download new ver, my game stuck on first loading game ( around 80% progress).
    Tried reinstall few times, but still have same problem.
    Iphone 7
    as upon suggested and work-around : change your phone's language to english and it should work til they fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    The information would be very helpful to for us to locate and fix the problem. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Additional update: I have located when it occurs. It doesn't matter what phases you are in or what you do, just having the game running and after ~10-20mins and THEN you click on anything it turns purple-screen and you have to force close the app and restart. Otherwise when you actively doing something the purple screen doesn't appears that often as when you are inactive but having the game running.

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Fusion View Post
    as upon suggested and work-around : change your phone's language to english and it should work til they fix it.
    Oh, thanks! Working

New Comers
    I cannot load at all. The screen goes to u-cool for nearly 1 second then closes. Been like this for 3 days. I've reinstalled it twice, I've rung apple and cried for my arena ranking...(anxiety) I don't know what to do, I have iOS 9.36 on a tablet, it's giving me nothing . Please help someone

New Comers
    Hello,
    I have a problem since the last update of heroes charge. Since 4-5 days when the game starting, the download was stopped... always at the same step and i canĺt play... can you help me please? Thank you
    My count id is 26348840
    Best regards

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing the problem now. There's a work around which is that you temporarily change your phone's language to English and the game will load. We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Before it's fixed, you could use this trick to load the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Now with new update you can load your game... but you can't see your campaign and WB... but ucool have good news for you - new 30$ hero appears!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leaders
    Sorry for the inconvenience. We are working on fixing the problem now. There's a work around which is that you temporarily change your phone's language to English and the game will load. We will try to fix the problem as soon as possible. Before it's fixed, you could use this trick to load the game. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Guys, you made a 2.1.198 release today.
    It still have no x86 libraries (for older devices).
    You need to add a "x86" in "lib" directory.

Previous good distributive was 2.1.185.
    By the way, game itself don't allow me to update from my 2.1.185.413.6 version.
    I can do it manually from Play Market, but i don't want to do it.

Do you plan to fix it?

I just downloaded the latest version(which was released yesterday 2.1.195 and it still doesn't let me use my native language(swedish) in my phone-language. The version 2.1.197.426.14 keeps looping/telling me it's loading but the bar doesn't move.

When i switch to the english on the phone, I can load the game but as someone earlier stated.. I can't do any campaign or other stuff due to it's invisible, so can't click anything. .never mind had to reinstall 3 times before it worked..

New Comers
    My game work when I change phone language to english,
    So english in game and on phone work for this verison 2.1.193.423.14
    And it not the best with english in my phone i want my language back.
    But in game itĘs still issues. Can┤t login on "help frends" and get rewards 1 week now.
    Also I can┤t help guild friends in Booty Cave its a black screen there. And it crash 6-7 times every hour I play.

But now its a new version up in app-store for iphone ios.
    Will this work?

Quote Originally Posted by MyHero View Post
    My game work when I change phone language to english,
    So english in game and on phone work for this verison 2.1.193.423.14
    And it not the best with english in my phone i want my language back.
    But in game itĘs still issues. Can┤t login on "help frends" and get rewards 1 week now.
    Also I can┤t help guild friends in Booty Cave its a black screen there. And it crash 6-7 times every hour I play.

But now its a new version up in app-store for iphone ios.
    Will this work?
    I'm using Ios and I can tell you after the update you might have to reinstall due to some areas/stuff like in WoG/WB/campaign are invisible. but you still have to use english in your phone BUT gameplay-wise it's slightly less buggier than previous one atleast.

another problem since previous version is that in Warhall, when you try too find enemy to attack; it takes ages to get another enemy when you press "search-button".. I have to spam-click atleast 25times to get 1 single player..x15000. not fun..

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Dear Leaders
    Hi, sorry for the inconvenience again. Our developer told us that we could not reproduce the problem that the fix was based on guessing. But we also added some log to the game to help us locate the problem. Currently we have located the problem and it will probably be fixed in the next update. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    We don't have stable working version of game since last year. We yet to see new magic stone hero or 30$ hero. We still have invisible stages, raid, wb, game working slow. Random crashes to desktop. Above of that, now we have problems with facebook friends and booty caves. I even don't say about problems with arena/WoG bugged results because different players have different versions. If you developer working based on guessing, it's time to pay him based on guessing. Or fire and hire new one. Because we yet to see working version of game in 2020, when it working fine in 2019. For five years I never see such huge amount of problems in such short amount of time. Such problems can't be described with screenshots, and we not are beta testers. We don't get money for our work, we just need to have stable working game, because we pay you for years. And we don't care how you spend that money.

It looks like its fine to me after the latest version(iOS). I can finally use my phone language and still play HC

Another problem that has not been fixed is for the past 4 updates is that when I go to War hall, "search for the enemies" and when I press the "Search again"-button .. it doesn't register my clicks.. I have to click between 5-10(clicks on the button).