Thread: Gates

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4

Talking Gates

Well .... i know that what i am going to talk about is just an accessory but its an important one ... you know each castle must has gates so it can be described as a real castle ... so i suggest that you add a gate in defense tab in shop ... as suggestion you can put a double hit-points for it than the ordinary wall and you can make 4x1 squares or 2x1 squares ((as you like)) and of course it costs more coins .. you can also make it related to production no gates means less production and so on .. these are only suggestions ... discuss about them and do what you like ... regards

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    what's the point in gates? city troops don't fight, so they would only be for show. 2nd gates would only be as good as the walls surrounding, 3rd they havnt managed to sort out the relevant points and problems we are all having/had (players have left). may be it would be a good suggestion later on after the basic game has been sorted, maybe in 3 years???

make sure to give these gates insane upgrade costs. Like 2mill goods for level 2

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I think he was referring to "Bill Gates", we all could use his money....

well yeah .. as i said its an accessory modification and i know its not so important in battles but this is a beta version ... all suggestions about everything must be given for better game ... and about saying it only for show then i stated that they can relate the gates to the production of resources and gold so it wont be only for show ... and about the cost then ofc they can put a moderate cost not very high cost .. since the gates have more hit-points then it must be little higher in price than walls .. however its mere suggestions .. evony development team can modify this idea for better and fair game .. regards
    Last edited by <XWX>Sana; 04-21-2014 at 08:45 PM.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Sorry SANA, like I said might be worth re-mentioning in 3 years

New Comers
    Yes, maybe you are right. Also you can try roulette free games play