Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheaters

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I totally agree about and support what you have written here, Deadpool should be banned purely on the content of that mail and I was privy to seeing and hearing about it before you posted it here. Noone in game should talk or threatened others like that, its a game after all!!

In regards to how they got the troops to levels that the game, when running correctly, should not have allowed, I believe they have somehow been able to take unfair advantage of the academy glitch when it shows random troop training at random levels and they have used gems etc to finish it and got away with it. Either that or some other glitch/cheat but I would have hoped that they would have come forward, posted here in honesty how it happened and alerted Evony so it can be fixed but ..... sigh......

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    emmafay aka xthebadguysx I am not going to resort to your level of name calling. In response to over inflated hero. YOUR using troops with star level you cannot have at the current level of your academy and do not try and deny it as numerous screen shot by me and other have been posted proving the FACTS. Since xTheBadGuyx and xDeadpoolx are cheating beyond a shadow of doubt using with star level they cannot have they are winning battle that they COULD NOT win giving their hero experience the would never get.
    Last edited by LeEyesbleu_305901; 12-01-2013 at 08:29 PM. Reason: grammar edit

You might want to add Professor to your list. Lvl 8 TH, lvl 7 walls, and upgrading 31 items all at the same time.

If everyone could do that, we might all have a chance.

did you say 31 items at one time?

yes 32 all at the same time go look lol. talk about being obvious this account should be deleted right away.

Sure did. Visit him and take a look.

Updated List of CHEATERS

xDeadPoolx
    xTheBadGuyx
    Professor

Vote to delete those 3 account immediately. Ounce a CHEATER always a CHEATER, just like a tiger cannot change it stripe. Not only have you 3 proven to be CHEATERS, two of you have also proven to be liar and one called xDeadPoolx has proven to be a dirt merchant pariah with the mail he send out.

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Awww, is deadpoo the degenerate crying....

Spartacus
    Guys please be reluctant when posting players names and their coordinates in forums, even if you suspect they’re using cheats or bots. For privacy we encourage you to PM me or other administrative staff with those details. As for academy, Attack range and builders issues you guys reported under this thread we’ll investigate.
    Quote Originally Posted by LeEyesbleu_305901 View Post
    Can we have a special place or thread to place the names of cheaters on it, to make people in CoE aware who they are. I wish i could post the WR on here to show how I was hit by someone with a level 6 TH with a level 4 Academy that has 5 stars INFANTRY and 5 stars GRUNTS and 4 star WIZARDS. I have and so has many people reported one certain individual who is using a CHEAT engine. What he is doing is using his CHEAT engine on alt to hit you with it, he sometime use it on his main. He also told me this on skype. Evony need to address this issue otherwise I cannot see the hard core players wanting to play this game and spend money, as this is the consensus in the skype room we have and talk about CoE. You cannot have people able to make armies beyond the level what your city will allow you to build PERIOD. I know evony will remove the name of this player when they read this post but I am still going to post it xDeadPoolx.
    Last edited by Spartacus; 12-02-2013 at 06:46 AM.

At last an Evony response, I so hope you do investigate them and all the others that are doing similar as I am sure there are probably others doing the same or similar!!

Why does it take us decent players days/weeks of reporting these incidents and then we still have to bring them here to the forum in the open to get any kind of response? It's very disheartening and causes decent players to leave the game in some cases

For once it is encouraging to see a response from Support. Age 1 got so out of control with cheating and if you dared say anything about it, you got banned from the forum. I'd like to think that perhaps this could be a turn around for Evony. It got to the point where any truly honest players didn't want to play age 1 because of the cheats

here is the chat from this morning where xDeadPoolx admits to being able to hit me from anywhere on the map. admitted cheater so what is Evony going to do about this hacker.deadpool3.jpg

Yoel2.jpgPlayer Yoel2.jpgPlayer Yoel3.jpg

I am only a small player and wish to remain unknown for fear of being attacked again.
    I have supplies screen shots and close ups.
    I just want the truth out there. There player that first bought up that others are cheat and using the Academy glitch is in fact a cheat himself.
    I will not name him here but you can see for yourself who it is

Cheating 101.jpg

I to have been attacked by Yoel with 5 star troop units mainly 5 star grunts and 4 star wizards he only has a lvl 5 Academy. He has been caught out now so i hope everyone knows now who is the real cheat here. The screen shot dont lie. Stop lying stop sntiching Yoel.
    Next i am going to post the cheats coords so you can see all the other alts he has that he farms daily.
    it funny LEeyebleu is here complaining about cheats when his is one himself
    STOP CHEATING
    i think all of them should be booted. there all as bad as eachother. please Evony do something about Yoel.

xDeadPoolx cheats all over the place...