Thread: Alliance Castle - Troops Vanish

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Exclamation Alliance Castle - Troops Vanish

Title says it, I stock up for the am when through for the night and then the hall is empty when I check it next afternoon. Seems a subtle loss of resources and options.

Did you get attacked? If so, the troops in the Alliance Castle comes out to defend now.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    People whined for defensive troops so they make castle troops fight. Now, as predicted, people can attack you with a worthless attack, you troops will be released by your castle when they are not needed and used up, and then you will not have them for a real attack. Now, someone can attack you repeatedly and waste your resources, or rather you team mates resources. At least it is only the limited troops from your castle they can waste, not the ones from rally spot, but I expect that next. Then you will need to constantly reque troops to build and farm to replace the resources used. play 7x24 and need a bot to do it, and it will be just another 7x24 bot vs bot eveony game.

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Troops in the Alliance Castle will come out and defend when your city is under attack.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Perhaps they could script it so that the troops only come out at 50% damage. That would make some sense.

Dawnseeker
    Seems like we might need to tweak how those troops are triggered.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawnseeker View Post
    Seems like we might need to tweak how those troops are triggered.
    I'd like a way to reinforce people that are offline. Alliance->Members lets you click on their names. Once, clicked, I can Mail, Visit, etc. Reinforce would be a welcome addition to these options.

Dawnseeker
    Quote Originally Posted by <TLS>Seganku View Post
    I'd like a way to reinforce people that are offline. Alliance->Members lets you click on their names. Once, clicked, I can Mail, Visit, etc. Reinforce would be a welcome addition to these options.
    Roger that!