Thread: was reseaching level 4 wizzys but

Gold Member Contributor Level 7

was reseaching level 4 wizzys but

I went to bed last night researching level 4 wizzys ...but got up to level 0 wizzys means all the goods and time I spent researching is gone why can't you keep things straight in your data base...and don't say go to support they will do nothing and I can't show them a screen shot before and after I wasn't expecting this to happen. I also used gems to speed up the levels and they are now gone..charge back maybe. I knew reporting it to Evony support wouldn't do me anygood but I did all I have gotten is the canned answer they will look into it when they assign it a teck person...like they ever will.
    2 days later no answer here or from support ...guess they thing it is a hoax or something ..It isn't and not a happy camper
    Last edited by <TEK>BluesLady; 04-21-2014 at 05:19 AM. Reason: adding info

This just happened to alliance mate also

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Happend to my grunts it was 4 star now they are 0 star grunts.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Wow so it has happened to other people.

I submitted a support request in my other account, my infantry research disappeared (all 4 levels)

Evony responded saying they are very busy, and will get back to me, when they have time - safe to say, 3 weeks later nothing.

Now it has happened to me again ?

Lost 1 lvl of research on sabs ? 3 days lost and millions of goods

Please, Please help me Evony - this is not fair !!
    Last edited by <-:->Chateroon; 05-09-2014 at 06:26 AM.

Here is their response:

Ray Apr 21 2014, 12:21 AM
    Greetings,

We will investigate your report and if it is determined that the cause is a bug, we will fix it as quickly as possible. Please be advised that our development team is very busy working on improving Evony and we may not be able to provide any additional information or responses once the bug is corrected. Our goal is to provide the fastest and best service to all Evony players, so we try to stay focused on improving the game and fixing any bugs that appear.

Thanks again for your report and for playing Evony.

Best Regards,

Evony Team

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Unfortunately, "as quickly as possible" seems to mean "several years, if ever".

People are spending, and losing, real-world money on this game. More and more, I'm starting to think that a class action suit may force their hand, and return some of the money that was lost on this game. If enough people are willing to split the legal fees, it might be worth it (not to mention that they'd now be *forced* to fix these bugs, or file for bankruptcy).

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Quote Originally Posted by <TY2>Valzor View Post
    Unfortunately, "as quickly as possible" seems to mean "several years, if ever".

People are spending, and losing, real-world money on this game. More and more, I'm starting to think that a class action suit may force their hand, and return some of the money that was lost on this game. If enough people are willing to split the legal fees, it might be worth it (not to mention that they'd now be *forced* to fix these bugs, or file for bankruptcy).
    I think with any Beta game there is that risk of losing. But I agree their putting fancy before fixing.

Quote Originally Posted by <FLN>DragonsHeart View Post
    I think with any Beta game there is that risk of losing. But I agree their putting fancy before fixing.
    Yes, but I think once they start accepting money, they don't have a leg to stand on, regardless of what they call it. If we are really here to help them shake out the bugs, then they should be paying us, not the other way around.

Please evony respond to this ?

I have been the victim of one of the games glitches, twice now, surely it is not that difficult to correct ?

I dont understand why Evony do not respond to customer's problems.

What is the point of support ticket system and forums, when they do nothing ?

Very strange way of running a business.

I think they only read new posts, just enough to categorize the problem. After that they generally ignore any new comments to a post. So usually the initial post will get a quick "we're working on it" reply, and after that nothing more. In my experience, most bugs don't get fixed, and when they do, I usually don't see any followup post saying it's fixed.

Thx Valzor for realigning my expectations !!