Thread: Gold bug

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Gold bug

It is still alive and well. The new trick is for players to do the gold glitch, and hand it around to other players. For instance a hypothetical player named bandit might do a gold glitch, and then a put his bins outside the walls, and then a hypothetical player named Mess could potentially plunder that gold off him... this way you would not be able to easily notice that hypothetical player bandit was cheating because the hypothetical player Mess had the products of the cheat. But if a certain player is paying attention and notices that the numbers dont add up and repeatedly catches bandit with his bins out and Mess dropped out of the alliance, then that player could come here and report it and you would think that evony staff would do something about it?

so how does this glitch work?

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    What is the gold glitch? Have you reported it to support?

Evony is very aware of how the one glitch works, and ive never used either so i dont know specifics... only that when zeus was glitching his gold mines had over a hundred k in them each time i attacked him to the tune of about 3 million in an hour... I could not break his city, or reach his bins, all gold came from his mines.

Then we have woodchuck who goes under a bubble, his plunder numbers do no rise and he comes out of the bubble days later with super upgrades to his city..

then we have blues lady, who we have caught on multiple occasions with her bins outside her walls with millions in them and her alliance mates dropped out of alliance to hit her and take the gold... and again, no rise in her plunder numbers..

then we have two days in a row I catch bandits with his bins out, giving away millions, bandits plunder numbers do not go up, yet he hands off millions to wotamess and other players who have dropped out of alliance.

We have the entire TEK alliance who has gone from easy farms two weeks ago to level 7 and 8 walls and huge level defenses in a very short period of time. There is almost always one or the other of them out of alliance, and another of them with bins outside the walls. yet the only plunder numbers to go up are the ones on the receiving end of the gold... the givers of the gold never have their plunders numbers significantly moved.

Sometimes both the giver and receiver are both out of alliance, so that where will not even be any attack reports in their alliance.

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Then you need to report all these players to support phobia. Why go naming names on here? The ones suspended so far were not using a glitch,they were using a cheat engine. If you think they were then report it. If it is just a glitch ucool already knows about how are they supposed to prevent it from happening if it is a glitch?

If you are using it then why are you naming others? I don't get it Phobia. Seems you are grasping at straws because you are getting beat this week.

you lot cant play any game without cheating so i am not spending a dime more on this or any Evony game ever.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    So now your going to have every Tom, Dick & Harry out looking around at the coiners and glitchers. LOL

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar
    Please contact Customer Support and give specific information on this cheating. Thank you.

I have no idea how the actual glitch is done. but i will tell them what i know