Thread: Boss Wars

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

Boss Wars

Why me at level 109 always competing with levels 110,111 and 112 and ending up bottom ranking? This is very discouraging.. can we review the algorithm to place a player in particular group.. else it seems like me stopping spending time on Boss Wars and losing always.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harpreet View Post
    Why me at level 109 always competing with levels 110,111 and 112 and ending up bottom ranking? This is very discouraging.. can we review the algorithm to place a player in particular group.. else it seems like me stopping spending time on Boss Wars and losing always.
    Dear Leader
    Please give us your account id so that we could have check. And see if we could optimize the algorithm. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

My Account ID is 1091899. Guild id is 13108.

Dear Leader
    We've forward your suggestion to our developers with your account id. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

My Account ID is 1091899. Guild id is 13108.
    Dear Leader
    And our developer told us that we already have this algorithm. If you keep getting the lowest rank in the boss war for a certain times. You will be moved down to a easier group next time. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

How fair is it to compete with higher level players all the time? A player doing well should get top five places and should play with +/- one level players max.. not sure why you wait for a player to loose for some time to bring level down.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    How fair is it to compete with higher level players all the time? A player doing well should get top five places and should play with +/- one level players max.. not sure why you wait for a player to loose for some time to bring level down.
    Doesn't matter, high level player with less amount of heroes or wrong team setup can by lower when player with more heroes/better setup.

There is a serious flaw in the retreat logic for teams, it is third time in a row that i am competing with higher levels and landing in last spots.. very discouraging and disappointing

Great logic... This means that one should not try to improve his team. If you improve your combination and win, you will fall in lower part of the group till you keep trying improving the team... To me, there should be a direct relation with total team power and the group you fall in. I am sure i am not the only one cribbing on this logic of yours. People will refrain spending time bettering their team if this logic continues.

Great logic... This means that one should not try to improve his team. If you improve your combination and win, you will fall in lower part of the group till you keep trying improving the team... To me, there should be a direct relation with total team power and the group you fall in. I am sure i am not the only one cribbing on this logic of yours. People will refrain spending time bettering their team if this logic continues.
    Dear Leader
    The algorithm may not be working very well for some players, but we would just want to make sure that everyone has the chance to compete. We will try to ask our production team and see if the algorithm can be improved. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Different bosses use different skills. That means if you score really low on some boss, you can score higher on other boss.

New Comers Contributor Level 1
    Fix please my algorithm please

Quote Originally Posted by Reykh View Post
    Fix please my algorithm please
    Dear Leader
    Hi, if you score the last one in the group twice. You will fall back to the previous group. We don't intervene the groupings. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty