Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: game freezing

  1. #1
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0

    game freezing

    https://imgur.com/1I5x5dg

    It happens 10 times a day after checking items, stones, profile page etc
    Devices memory is ok, i check and clean it every day

  2. #2
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,181
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    https://imgur.com/1I5x5dg

    It happens 10 times a day after checking items, stones, profile page etc
    Devices memory is ok, i check and clean it every day
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us your device model and account id so that we might be able to reproduce the problem or see if there's any crash log or abnormal data generated. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  3. #3
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Please also tell us your device model and account id so that we might be able to reproduce the problem or see if there's any crash log or abnormal data generated. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Galaxy tab a

    Id28243844

  4. #4
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0
    https://m.imgur.com/a/CYd9DDo

    Nothing changes

    Crashing, freezing every day. No any excuses

  5. #5
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,181
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    https://m.imgur.com/a/CYd9DDo

    Nothing changes

    Crashing, freezing every day. No any excuses
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our developer told us that the crash problems may need some more time to locate the problem because it's very device specific. So we may need some more time to locate and fix the problem. And please let us know if you have the same problem on your other accounts or not.
    And please try to remember the last normal operations you did or which feature you used right before it crashed. It may help us locate the problem more quickly. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 11-15-2019 at 02:00 AM.

  6. #6
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    And please let us know if you have the same problem on your other accounts or not.
    And please try to remember the last normal operations you did or which feature you used right before it crashed.
    I barely play on other accs. They just for fun so i spend most of my time on main acc
    As i said before it happens usualy when i open inventory pages.

    And i bet im not the only one who has this problem. If Samsung tablet is very specific device for you then what we talking about... people just dont believe you can solv the problem so dont write about their problems here

  7. #7
    Gold Member Contributor Level 6
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    0

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,181
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Evangeline View Post
    Dear Leader
    Our developer suspect that it's a memory problem. We will try reproduce the problem and fix it. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •