Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Account Recovery

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Still don't see the issuing country. You could just tell me the issuing country of the visa and then our admin will see if it matches. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Betty, good morning. Cheers ... Betty, there in the passport says the nationality, read well please, note that there it says in many places. I marked it where it says Venezuelan, Venezuela. In my ID and passport. Please, check the ID card and the passport that goes out my names, my nationality, look carefully at the images and read. Please, Betty ... I hope you help me, please. I want to recover my account! I thank you in the soul.

Happy day, regards!

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CARLA View Post
    Betty, good morning. Cheers ... Betty, there in the passport says the nationality, read well please, note that there it says in many places. I marked it where it says Venezuelan, Venezuela. In my ID and passport. Please, check the ID card and the passport that goes out my names, my nationality, look carefully at the images and read. Please, Betty ... I hope you help me, please. I want to recover my account! I thank you in the soul.

Happy day, regards!
    Dear Leader
    Oops, I am sorry. I forgot to check your current IP. The document is good now. But please create a new account in your current location. Our admin still sees that both your new and old account is not matched against your current or previous location. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Dear Leader
    Oops, I am sorry. I forgot to check your current IP. The document is good now. But please create a new account in your current location. Our admin still sees that both your new and old account is not matched against your current or previous location. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Beeeeettyyyyyyyy

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty

Good evening, regards Betty ...

Betty, seriously, very seriously I have done everything you asked for, because I really want to recover my account. I have even shown you my documents that are very important ... Even so, they don't think it's my account ...: '(

Seriously, what should I do to confirm that it is my account? What should I show? Please explain to me, I really want to get it back. Tell me what to do to prove it is ...

What location is in the account I want to recover and what location is in the current account I have now? Tell me please.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Betty, I left Venezuela, I am currently in the Dominican Republic. I have been living in the country for almost two years ... Last year I started to play the game, the account that I want to recover believes it here in the Dominican Republic, I guess the Dominican Republic ip comes out ...

The account I currently have is created here also in the Dominican Republic. That is, the server I am currently using with this new account is America. (ID: 31806577). The account I want to recover is ID: 24800314 ... The server if I don't remember ... But the Gmail with which I link those accounts are: crlcs596@gmail.com

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    First create the account ID: 24800314. Then the ID: 31806577. Unintentionally unlink the account ID: 24800314. That is, unintentionally unlink the Gmail and switch servers to the account: ID: 31806577. When I wanted to return to the account ID: 24800314. I no longer left, that is to say, I accidentally ruined it and so I had to keep the current account that I use, which is ID: 31806577.

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    But many friends in the game told me that if I could recover the account and they told me about the forum. And here I am, suffering to recover the account ... God. I just want to know what you need to see what my account is ... I've already given everything, Betty. Please help me get it back, I don't want to lose the account ... Seriously! Please help. If you want even my WhatsApp number I send you to explain better if you want. But please help me !!!

I thank you in the soul...

Dear Leader

Best Regards
    Betty
    Forgive me for writing so much, I really want to recover my account ... I await your response, your help! Thank you.