Thread: General Houyi

Iron Member Contributor Level 2

General Houyi

I like the new general but there are some problems. First, the Take Aim ability does not seem to be allowing for any more distance in my archers. I have it upgraded and should be seeing a 20% difference, but I am not seeing anything. Both Archers and Wizzies seem to be benefitting from Conflag - No reason for wizzies to have benefits on this spell - They are powerful enough. Conflag is a nice concept but it does not seem to do the amount of damage I would expect - It is a fun graphic but not very useful.

General Houyi is a great concept but the bugs need to be worked out - Also, I was noticing a shield pop up over my archers head when I was using Houyi...like it would using Spartacus.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Level 1 confl. hits 300 damage to targets archers are hitting, that is a hefty boost to a weak troop.
    Also does 300 damage for Wizards, a far more trivial increase for that much stronger of a troop. Not really needed, but not a game changers so no real issue with that.
    Have not tried, but reportedly works with Lanterns as well. Overkill on that, but as with Wizards, not a game changer, no big deal.

Now, does it work on defense? Logic would say that it should work with AT's, WT's and Air Defense. Experience would say that logic was not applied.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Is it just me, I see him claimed in Match, however, he dos not show up in my Generals list. Is he that shy or is it a glitch?

I fired a hero to get the new one but dont see the generaals in the match list where they were are we going to be given an oppurtunity to earn others now that i have room for 5 generals

Houyi's really fun though i think that you should add more generals. Sparty is weak, cleo is way too long to get and houyi is the really general i gathered honor for. We need more generals and a little easier to obtain them too

Got the same problem. He became available when I was way passed the claimmark, says he s claimed but he nowhere to be seen..

i can't get my GENERAL HOUYI'S powers to work. is there something specific that i have to do? can anybody help me with this problem?