Thread: Another Hero ? What are you thinking ?

Silver Member Contributor Level 5

Another Hero ? What are you thinking ?

Another hero ?

When are we going to be able to use the ones we have ?
    1. We only have a limited number of slots ?
    2. Wallace only has 1 spell.
    3. Edward has none. Cute telling us she has powers ?
    4. Houyi ? I only have 4 slots and have to discard one to see what this one has ? Mouse over should tell display his screen so I can tell
    if I want to discard one to get him ?
    5. Making Spartacus less effective is really dumb. He was protecting our base before (for what that was worth)

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    We have lost 3 previous heroes, (Wallace, Maximus and Beowulf) makes sense to replace them with new ones, Spartacus was always to powerful, and slots increase as you grow in player experience

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Grow in Player Experience ? I am level 38 now and I have 4 slots. 2 of the 4 have NO spells. Why would I want more heroes who can do NOTHING ?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I have to agree. Things are not being fixed but made worse.
    New hero that we don't even know works and 2 heroes that we know don't work and are not being fixed.
    Cleo is worthless in my book except she looks hot.

You degrade the abilities of the only General that is working, Spartacus.
    I have already felt it myself and several other players that this game is no longer worth playing.
    Your Dev. Team has made it worse and only has been going in that direction with every so called patch fix.

Pat yourself on the back for screwing up this game.

I am relieved that I just started and my Spartacus is only lvl 6. I do not feel that I have wasted much time on this game. I am sorry for those of you who have put in so much time and cash to play. Back to the hunt for a good quality game that has its players best interest at heart. This one sure doesn't.

For anyone looking for a war game where the players are actually listened to check out Castlot. Armorgames hosts it as well as several other companies.

Thats right, now I remember why I left evony years ago, the devs are worthless pieces of shit! Damn just coming here my pc has been attacked 3 times, twice by viruses that had to be blocked and once by maleware. Thanks evony for reminding me why I stopped giving you my cash all those years ago. Why not stop fucking up every game you develop and do something right for once?

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    it is a shame that when progress is made and you work hard and put a lot of time and effort in to create and level up both generals and building etc etc etc evony are changing the goal posts... instead of weakening the current why not make the new heros even more stronger?

but when introduced to make sure all the functionality is there... when i design websites for the major motor industry if i provided a website but the navigation did not work there would be all hell to play with and then to add a new navigation after with not of the drop down menus working would again be bad.. so same analogy with this game get it right or dont introduce the hero or facility

First you need to get rid of all the pop up viruses that are attached to the forums I am also being attacked by them. It makes coming here and even going to the game undesirable.

You are letting all servers attack each other in match from the onset. you are letting realms port into each other. Now you are weakening the one thing that has aided the newer realm players and even given us half a chance of getting anywhere, you took away our one General. Spartacus is the only one I have atm so I idk what the others ones are supposed to do, but I do know that I can no longer afford to battle in match. It takes 3x the troops with half the damage. It costs too much in goods to replace that many troops. It makes Match pointless. this is going to harm the growth of alliances as well. People are not going to get in their daily activities, it is decreasing the desire to play. One of my alliance mates already left. He was so upset by the troops not working correctly anymore, they go the opposite direction they are supposed to instead of attacking in match they run. then the issues with the generals on top of that. I am not sure he will ever come back. I am not sure if i will keep playing for long if these issues are not corrected.

I don't coin so I suppose what I have to say doesn't matter much.