Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Now Im really confused. The account with the credits on it doesnt look like its ever been played before. It looks like a brand new account. Its still in the beginning stage of the tutorial. When I made the $99.99 purchase it was from the ApexPred#34 account as you can see from the picture I sent in. The special purchase option for $99.99 is even greyed out on the ApexPred#34 account because I made the purchase from the ApexPred#34 account. If the purchase was made from ApexPred#34 and the payment option is taken away from the ApexPred#34 account, then why does some random account thats never been played before with the credits. The other account with the lord name "Lord.31727611" doesnt even have a real email address that exists because I just tried it lol. I see "Lord.31727611" has the credits, but why? I didnt think you could even get to the special purchase options without playing all the way through the tutorial I thought?

Spartacus
    This seems like a mess caused by browser cache. Can you please update the email our CS staff has sent you and see if they can come up with a solution for this case? I’ll also let them know this.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    This seems like a mess caused by browser cache. Can you please update the email our CS staff has sent you and see if they can come up with a solution for this case? I’ll also let them know this.
    I contacted the CS staff with the hotmail email registered under the ApexPred#34 account. The same ApexPred#34 account that used the one time $99.99 purchase through the ApexPred#34 account. I opened a window, went to Commanders of Evony, logged in through ApexPred#34, clicked on the special purchase option for $99.99 and paid for it through paypal. As it shows in the picture, the one time only special purchase for $99.99, the one-time only option is greyed out because it has been purchased. That same one time only payment option that is greyed out is on the ApexPred#34 account as you can see in the picture, not the random "Lord.31727611" which currently has the gems. The hotmail email account that "Lord.31727611" is registered with to login to CoE does not exist which is why I never used the account. Its still in the tutorial stage and I have not built on it. I do have access to the hotmail email address that ApexPred#34 is registered to for CoE and I did contact CS about this. I also have not received an email from CS, I checked my paypal email AND my hotmail email registered to the ApexPred#34 account. Ill go ahead and re-send everything but Im honestly not sure what else to send lol.
    Last edited by <_W_>ApexPred#34; 05-05-2014 at 03:57 AM.

Re-sent everything to CS with updated info. Thanks for the help Spartacus and Dawnseeker.

Spartacus
    I've PM you.

Instead of banning players for finding your failed attempts at copying clash of the titans game, how about you focus on fixing your crap. To whoever is tempted to pay evony a penny, google ucool, evony lawsuits.

Dawnseeker is a puzzy hiding behind a keyboard. Evony is to scared to post a physical address for business or a customer support number to call them with.

What you don't realize mr dawnseeker, nothing is more powerfull then a scorned employee with knowledge and proof on how you goat people into paying money for virtual items and then fail to provide a level playing field.

By The Way, Class of the Titans gonna be smiling from ear to ear when they get you in court. I gave them copies of internal evony staff emails... with detials..

evony plz , im begging u plz , im not shouting im begging , plz tsaking one day only one day to look in replays and fix them for christ's sakes , they whole thing has been gltiched for over a month now , its frustrating cuz u cant even watch ur city dfend , cuz troops and defences are all gltiched , ive asked two times in support still no changes , this is unacceptable evony , very terrible response so far , replays are is a fundamental part of the game , so its all messed up , what can i say is good about the game , plz i beg again take one day to look into replays and fix it, it should be your priority!

one more thing evony , someone attcked my base , a lv10! city , with lv 9 canons ,lv4 pults lv3-4 mage towers and lv7 archers , with mostly lv7 walls , with only 135archers and houyi and got 100%??????? how the fuck is this possible??, plz fix this , cuz its either the person has hacked the game or the game is malfuctioning, plz look into this ,i dont like seeing bs attcks like that , when i know its clearly not possible

it was a lv25 houyi aswell
    ,wtf!

Quote Originally Posted by <GRT>RobinHood View Post
    The only time you actually lose at evony is when you coin, remember that. If the service or product was worth money, then pay, have fun. Evony is simply designed to earn other people money, whether the game actually works or not is mostly irrelevant.
    And why fix it if people are already paying for a broken product

Thanks for the help Dawnseeker and Spartacus. Very much appreciated.

this guy 'aerystargaryen' from 18+ , an alliance in realm 3 needs to be looked at , it sucks seeing 80 archers take out a lv10 city , its just not possible , evony you need to fucking reply and get this fixed , i dont understand what you guys are doing!, this guy has clearly hacked into the game , or the game is seriously malfunctioning!

Gold Member Contributor Level 7
    Quote Originally Posted by <ROO>KennyLeone View Post
    this guy 'aerystargaryen' from 18+ , an alliance in realm 3 needs to be looked at , it sucks seeing 80 archers take out a lv10 city , its just not possible , evony you need to fucking reply and get this fixed , i dont understand what you guys are doing!, this guy has clearly hacked into the game , or the game is seriously malfunctioning!
    agreed, That account wiped out a lvl 10 city with maxed out def and maxed out level 74 Houyi. with 71 archers,replay showed 0 def firing.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Just got the new general Houyi today. His powers don't work in battle. Must be a clich in program. Anyone have any ideas as to a fix?
    Last edited by master-ron; 05-11-2014 at 10:02 PM.