Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I agree 100% well said Odin

Wow, Evony!! Today is even worse than yesterday! Now all my troops disappear the instant I try and put them into a battlefield. POOF!! Gone. So are the resources, of course. So is any hope that I will pay you for this game.

calm down guys, get over your addiction, read a good book, boil your oil on the road or do whatever is more fun than this messed up game, the only way they will know we dont take it like it is

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    evony replays are glitched beyond reason or understanding, it sucks cuz you cant even watch the damn replay cuz its either troops are invisible or stacked together which looks extremely irritating to watch , you need to fix this asap , its not funny, i want to be able to watch replays not watching troops dancing like they are on a threadmill

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by <-:->CokeaColaKid View Post
    Why are you introducing a new general when you refuse to fix the ones you already have here that don't have any working spells.
    Why screw with Spartacus Leap just because your to stupid to bring the other Generals up to par.

Its not just gladiators leap its all his abilities, now he is as useful as a

Your patches and Dev. Team are taking this game into the wrong direction.
    Way to go Evony. Screwing this game up like you did with Evony Age 1.
    Ucool seems to be run by a bunch of school kids, let off the leash by their parents

but im not sure if they are directly involved with evony
    anyone in the states give them a call
    +1.6179735030

PLZ. fix the game, or at least let us know what is going on with it some of us did pay money and now fear evony letting us out to dry! Some communication with us "the players" would be really nice. What kind of Organization neglects communicating with there customers..... Oh that's rite Evony does

Where did the generals go. You could fire one for another and when you had room rehire as long as your honor still matched but only the newest hero shows up there. Are we going to get other heros to complete the achievement list if not then you need to lower the number of Generals a players needs as there is no opportunity to get others.

The only time you actually lose at evony is when you coin, remember that. If the service or product was worth money, then pay, have fun. Evony is simply designed to earn other people money, whether the game actually works or not is mostly irrelevant.

yeah right

Are you guys gonna fix the honor glitch?? I have been stuck at 0 for a week with no way to earn/lose honor. Everyone is talking about the new general and I have no way to earn him since I can not earn honor no matter how many matches I win. Please fix the problem, I have sent you tickets and nothing has happened. I have started a thread and nothing has happened. This has been going on since this new patch. Fix the f'n game!!!

rofl very true all they do is open new server

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    Level 10 Town Hall. I am on level 8 which takes 4 million gold.
    1. The only way to save near that much is use decorations which lose half their value.
    2. Epic orders would be nice but they only happen once a day ?
    3. Under match protection I am protected from match but other people can attack me ?
    4. Campaigns would be nice if there were not 0 resources to get to the next level without a general.
    5. Another thing for the Coiners. !! Yeah.
    How about telling us what NEW buildings are in Level 10 ? Then I will know if I want to still play this game ?

Sorry Dawn but I cant send any PMs, system says your account quota is maxed out for private messages. Here is what i tried to send:

I immediately contacted Paypal 3/31/2014 the day after since I tried to troubleshoot and got absolutely nothing. Here is the case number: PP-003-055-665-088. Paypal could not do anything since it was a virtual purchase and notified me on 4/16/2014.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...978303U530274S
    Last edited by <_W_>ApexPred#34; 05-02-2014 at 09:06 PM.

Spartacus
    As far as I can see, your orders have been credited into your account with a player name Lord.31727611 in Realm 6. Maybe you need to use the right email address for that account.
    Quote Originally Posted by <_W_>ApexPred#34 View Post
    Sorry Dawn but I cant send any PMs, system says your account quota is maxed out for private messages. Here is what i tried to send:

I immediately contacted Paypal 3/31/2014 the day after since I tried to troubleshoot and got absolutely nothing. Here is the case number: PP-003-055-665-088. Paypal could not do anything since it was a virtual purchase and notified me on 4/16/2014.

https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...978303U530274S

That would be why. Very sorry I used the wrong email address. Only difference between the two is by one number. The account with the credits is not built at all and doesnt look like its been played, its still in the tutorial. Any way of transferring credits to the correct account?