Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

Kenny you jackass....anyone who has played this game knows the new script update is horrible.....stop sucking ass and play the game....

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I just find this so funny reading all your posts i am host of the best alliance on realm 4 and all day we have spoken about the changes in alliance chat i would just like to say that we have players that have played since closed beta and everyone seems happy with the changes made in today's patch and feel that the game is now going in a better direction.

But and its a BIG but there should not be this many issues when you release a new build i know its beta but do your developers not have a test server to test this out on first.

I also have the top Spartacus on realm 4 i have put hours into my general i have just gone past lvl 50 and i felt like a boss when i got to 50 as the leap was so op (over powered) so like i said i have put hours and hours into my general but i am happy with the changes they made when i get sparty to lvl 15 leap hes going to be op again and i am cool with that like someone already said you have to earn it this is not something you can just coin to get you have to put in the time.

The Air Defense building was awesome addition to the game to stop people killing city's that people have spent weeks/months or even lots of there own hard earned cash on from having there hole city killed by just a few flying wizards.

Last but by no means least the new general is Fri-ken awesome but if you have him and 20+ wizards he is over powered i feel a nurf incoming for him so when it happens remember this the game is BETA if you want a polished and finished game that's not going to be changed then go and play something else because your in the wrong place.

I would just like to finish by thanking all the people that are working hard to bring us this amazing game you are doing a great job but please fix the alliance castle bug a.s.a.p this is making the game un-playable right now when your troops just freeze up and start moon walking like michael jackson.
    Last edited by <ROO>Raaz; 04-17-2014 at 03:00 AM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>Mudgrip View Post
    Kenny you jackass....anyone who has played this game knows the new script update is horrible.....stop sucking ass and play the game....
    sweet man , and hey tell 'roke' to go fuck himself

along with the best update come the finest of bugs stop complaining im sure it will be fixed tommorrow

Bingo. You nailed it.

Dawnseeker
    Hey guys thanks for all the bug reports. We're on it.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Thanks for your hard work Dawn it can't be easy working on the front lines for this company lol

I still say that the new graphics (hero, login, etc..) are hard on the eyes and Sparti is now way under powered!!!! How bout half way in between? and gold is near non-existent. If upgrades are so epensive there really really needs to be more opportunities to get it!

Quote Originally Posted by <ROO>Raaz View Post
    I just find this so funny reading all your posts i am host of the best alliance on realm 4 and all day we have spoken about the changes in alliance chat i would just like to say that we have players that have played since closed beta and everyone seems happy with the changes made in today's patch and feel that the game is now going in a better direction.

But and its a BIG but there should not be this many issues when you release a new build i know its beta but do your developers not have a test server to test this out on first.

I also have the top Spartacus on realm 4 i have put hours into my general i have just gone past lvl 50 and i felt like a boss when i got to 50 as the leap was so op (over powered) so like i said i have put hours and hours into my general but i am happy with the changes they made when i get sparty to lvl 15 leap hes going to be op again and i am cool with that like someone already said you have to earn it this is not something you can just coin to get you have to put in the time.

The Air Defense building was awesome addition to the game to stop people killing city's that people have spent weeks/months or even lots of there own hard earned cash on from having there hole city killed by just a few flying wizards.

Last but by no means least the new general is Fri-ken awesome but if you have him and 20+ wizards he is over powered i feel a nurf incoming for him so when it happens remember this the game is BETA if you want a polished and finished game that's not going to be changed then go and play something else because your in the wrong place.

I would just like to finish by thanking all the people that are working hard to bring us this amazing game you are doing a great job but please fix the alliance castle bug a.s.a.p this is making the game un-playable right now when your troops just freeze up and start moon walking like michael jackson.

its not the best alliance Raaz, its missing 2 key pieces then it would be the best

이걸 패치라고 했는가?

Bugs & screen exit

me Raging

Angry

Developer

Patch

Mistake

I no longer commander Games

I will not

me Raging

Someone text me when the game works? lol.... what a waste of time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    please fix those bugs, i dont want my troops dancing the rumba or salsa, and for al those bugs that we hat the last days it was not bad iff u spendet 50 gems saying i am sory, but we care for awer members, also the bug that we gething porting home in the middel of a match or that after 1 min the match is over with stil troops running or have i to say dancing around

"See you on the battlefield!"

Yes, well that'd be great, unfortunately everywhere you go at the moment something screws up...map, match, revenge attacks - either not working at all or some interesting things happen. Placing troops only to have them disappear is interesting, but my personal favorite is troops that seem to jog on the spot without a shot fired in anger.
    At least they're getting some exercise I suppose
    I've read through most of the posts here and agree with them having experienced most issues mentioned.
    Seriously, at this stage I'd be happier if you told me you're pulling the game offline for 12hrs, 24hrs, whatever....to fix this mess.
    Cheers.

I agree, you should give us some gems as credit for this. This is extremely unprofessional on the Dev Teams part.

Hey now, my troops are disappearing, generals removed, spells don't work, sparty cut,troops are dancing in limbo, goods disappear from the barracks, cant revenge, must now pick a general before seeing what you are hitting,lanterns yes lanterns kill everything(whoever heard of lanterns killing anything could have picked something else)...but the good news is cleo has a voice now rofl...
    Troops now come out of the alliance castle and kill your troops...getting frustrated with the complete lack of communication. please dont let us spend our time levelling up heroes that are going to be nerfed...I don't totally mean sparty, if the downgrade is better for the game in the long run so be it..but the other generals don't have spells yet and now are completely missing from rewards from match, are they gone, going to be fixed etc..
    spent time and money building up walls to find out now flying lanterns need to be defended and walls mean less...please please please listen to us the ones that are playing...and please talk to us. Tell us of some of this stuff BEFORE you put it in and PLEASE fix what is broken BEFORE adding more stuff?
    I hope this is not too much to ask for as submitting a ticket is not working as nobody is communicating there except for getting a survey to see how the service was days later.
    could someone step up and give us some information please. we all want to keep playing but we need info. Thank you.

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    Odin,

Very well put.

That is my feelings.

Very frustrating all the timme and money a lot of players have put in, and then we get this game that isn't working properly.

Surely you have some experienced players that you consult with and throw ideas to them, to gauge a reaction ? Surely ?