Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

I think you should of left Spartacus alone have spent many hours on him just to lose the best feature he has. Also selecting general before see city setup is so wrong. The new hero is ok but please put back the other stuff the way that it was. You had a great game until these changes you are making the last couple of times and allow us to get more gold and goods to do the upgrades that are required to make the game fun PLEASE put it back the way it was LET US HAVE FUN PLAYING THE GAME

I'm disappointed in the changes you have made. Spartacus was my main hero and now his best feature is worth less than 1/2 of what it was. I select what hero to use based on the set up of the city. The new changes don't allow that, taking the strategy out of the game. I've spent time, energy and money on the game and feel that I'm not getting ahead for my effort.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    disappointed isn't the word id use lol. only good thing they did was introduce a defense VS the unstopable "sky tanks" all the rest is stupid BS. too top it off now matches are unplayable due to troops freezeing and troops not deploying. maybe in a week or so they might get around to fixing it lol. the picking your general is the worst thing ive seen by far. i read the forums alot here and so far only seen maybe 1 or 2 ppl crying about generals, and those that do are part time players at best. i rely on plunder to play the game as i refuse to coin on a game that dosent care about its clients, now you take away the ability to do this efectivly. GOOD JOB!!!!!!!

Silver Member Contributor Level 4
    I am honestly wondering about charging back my $$$ now! I mean WTF evony???? Not only has your game actually stole gems from me and when I report it you do nothing about it except send a survey (sure paypal would love to hear that) now you have downgraded all my countless hours working on upgrading sparticus!!!!

i think this update is best evony has ever made in any of their games , im happy , but there are still some issues with picking heroes when revenging and on map , and i would like to see they city of thrones up and running soon aswell

and as for spartacus , good job!!!!! evony , that was amazing, people definitely will have renewed interest in this game

Quote Originally Posted by <ROO>KennyLeone View Post
    and as for spartacus , good job!!!!! evony , that was amazing, people definitely will have renewed interest in this game
    LOL just LOL..... have you played the game today??? its screwed up!!! you prolly logged your acct and collected your res from the res fields, wished to god you had the gold to lvl your TH to 6, complained in chat about coiners, and hoped to god someone like me dosent come farm you. this is the worst thing they have done to this game by far.

P.S. kissing butt will get you no where in life.....
    Last edited by <TLK>TaxZ; 04-16-2014 at 09:43 PM.

Are you serious Evony!!!! Catapult want work, wizard tower is nothing more than a statue.....troops running out of alliance towers and my troops look like they running on treadmills.....this is retarded

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    I for one dont like the changes made to spartacus . Yes it sucks getting hit by a high level hero but it evens the battle when hitting a bigger players city.

Banned
    Absolutely terrible. Leap, ruined. Lanterns, ruined. Combat, ruined. It would be nice if you people could produce a wargame where you could actually FIGHT. Rollback to the previous version and try doing it right this time.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Let's see, you have screwed up map revenge, screwed up Spartacus, really screwed up attacking troops, and essentially made the game unplayable. WTF is next? Why not jack up the costs of troops by about two times today's cost! That will make sure even more players get tired of this crap, and go elsewhere. I made the mistake of spending money on this game. I would have been better off spending it on a few bottles of scotch and getting as F'ed up as this game!

every update always comes with bugs , lighten up mate , its a beta not the actuall game , complain about reasonable things

the leap ability can be upgraded up to lv15! , your sense of reasoning is clearly blinded , if the leap ability remains as it was , defences will be brought down in one hit! thats thousands of hours brought down in a second , it just makes no sense at all, if you want and op hero , work for it

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Please tell us is Wallace is permanently eliminated so we know if we can dismiss it are not.

I love the new item's, variety is the spice of the life.