Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

Administrator Contributor Level 10 Ember's Avatar

Patch Notes: Introducing New General Houyi and Air Defense

* Introducing a new powerful General Houyi activated at Honor 500 in Match!
    * Introducing Air Defense that targets only flying enemies.
    * Introducing Level 10 Town Hall to unlock more buildings.
    * Strengthened Priestess's healing ability.
    * Weakened General Spartacus's Ability Gladiator's Leap.
    * Numerous bug fixes.

See you on the battlefield!

Evony Dev Team

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    and why are the troops now gravitating to the Alliance castle no matter where there are deployed on the map?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    wont let me pick a hero to fight on the map

its all total fu up at the moment, NO generals, all stuck in match and where are those new one's ?? not at my world and i got over 900 Honor, did F5 more then one's ???

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    what is the go with City of Rome is it now attack-able cause are getting stuck at choose a general screen

What is wrong with you people? Seriously. There are loads of bugs and you don't fix them but add more content. Content that is making gameplay WORSE. Now you have to pick your general before you even see the city you are about to fight. I have spent countless hours trying to level up my Sparty(as the other heroes don't even have spells yet and if they do the spells don't work well) and go an downgrade it?? All my troops don't attack what they are supposed to but they run off to the alliance castle to just get killed. I have sent lots of tickets in, to wait a week to get a survey on how they help was. No actual response or fix to the issue. I just tried to play and I am now more unhappy. Go back 2 weeks, take out the lanterns and this stuff and FIX WHAT YOU STARTED.

I am NOT SPENDING MORE MONEY ON A GAME THAT YOU CONTINUE TO MESS AROUND WITH EVERY OTHER DAY AND CONTINUE TO NOT FIX THE BUGS THAT EXIST......this update, along with the last one make the game worse....not having fun

Really stupid on the Dev Teams part to make us select a General before being able to size up our opponent in match. And why reduce the strength of the gladiator leap? Are you trying to make the game less fun?

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    Wow, so, you guys release a patch. I like the direction you're going, but you done goof'd. You left features implemented that I'm absolutely SURE you meant you disable. I mean, you guys said there was going to be a city of Throne, but I don't guess you finished it yet, judging by the fact that it's game breaking to click on anything except "information" which brings up a call to where the details WILL be. I'm also trying to figure out why you don't take the server down while you fix the problems instead of letting us continue to attempt to play the broken patch. At this moment, the game isn't really playable, as I'm to understand, since it keeps freezing. I can upgrade and spend my resources though! But honestly, paying a little more attention when you roll out such massive changes helps a lot. Every new feature you've introduced has lead to something that was working FINE before breaking hideously, and things that weren't working before either work closer to normal, or are just worse. I also understand selecting the general before going in, since it was causing pretty bad lag (at least for me) to select AFTER loading the city. Also, I would like to ask, what is scouting supposed to be in this version of Evony? :'D

Only Evony could ruin a game with one patch. Pick the general before you see the battle??? So we just guess which one has the strength for a RANDOM battle, come on really. Then we lessen abilities we have learned and add more generals to the game that have VERY specific abilities but we need to pick a general before the battle??? In one so called patch which I will use the term revision, you have made a game that was actually fun and interesting into junk. NO COIN FOR YOU

Why are you introducing a new general when you refuse to fix the ones you already have here that don't have any working spells.
    Why screw with Spartacus Leap just because your to stupid to bring the other Generals up to par.

Your patches and Dev. Team are taking this game into the wrong direction.
    Way to go Evony. Screwing this game up like you did with Evony Age 1.

Not seeing any improvement in Take Aim with General Houyi - have it upgraded to 20% - Not seeing a difference in my archers...still coming in close and getting mowed down

Noticing that Conflag works with the wizzies as well as archers - Don't think that the wizzies needed more help - also noticed that this general seems to operate pretty well defensively - although he seems like he was intended to be more offensive in nature

i coint for this game and now iam realy sory i did, lots off us thinking off leaving the game now, it was a good game that i realy liket and what u did now is make it a game that no one likes anymore.
    the new guy dont even works, and why screw with spartacus leap.

Quote Originally Posted by <RHN>Raodwarior View Post
    Only Evony could ruin a game with one patch. Pick the general before you see the battle??? So we just guess which one has the strength for a RANDOM battle, come on really. Then we lessen abilities we have learned and add more generals to the game that have VERY specific abilities but we need to pick a general before the battle??? In one so called patch which I will use the term revision, you have made a game that was actually fun and interesting into junk. NO COIN FOR YOU
    You can still scout out the city and leave before battle starts without being penalized on energy.

put spartry back. this is an attacking game. we dont want it even. even means stalemate means boring. always give the slight adv to the attacker otherwise peeps jus sit there.
    uve meade it impossible to get enough gold to build scbs and th upgrades with out coinin. do something about it. put the fun back into the game please.now uve made it harder to get wat little gold/ food we cud get before.