Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Advanced instances

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12

Advanced instances

Advanced instances used to give resources for plundering (wood, ore, mercury). You removed them, hope by accident, on the last major updates when you introduced new levels.

Please bring them back.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Advanced instances used to give resources for plundering (wood, ore, mercury). You removed them, hope by accident, on the last major updates when you introduced new levels.

Please bring them back.
    Dear Leader
    Our developer told me that we didn't remove anything. For new level Advanced Instances, we switched some lower level items with higher level ones. If players want the resources more than the equipment, I think they could change it back. At the moment, the drop list only support 9 items. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    I dont know if you understood what he said. Wood, Ore and Mercury are not low level or high level items, they are not gears but unique items. Anyway noone will do diff 11 but you have to fix this sh*t

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    The resources were not removed from Diff 11. Desirable gold gear frags are available in Diff 12 instead of mercury/lumber/ore. If you need the resources, you can always choose to do/raid diff 11.

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8
    Hi Talia! Tell me anyone 110+ who will prefer diff 11 instead of diff 12. But as i said now we are ok with war hall resources. Who gives a f@ck if they dont fix it...

New Comers
    To my knowledge no one removed the resources. Still, I don't understand why you seem to be. If you still find that someone has removed your resources, then it is definitely necessary to recover them.

Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. It looks that our developer has not made the decision yet. So, the more you input the clearer our developer knows what to do. Thank you.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    hello betty.I have a problem. my account from Heroes Arena was stolen. my account is accessed from another device and I can't do anything because it stays logged in to my account. please if it can be resolved. my current phone is Samsung galaxy j7(xiaomi note 7 i don't have anymore).please log off my account from other devices.leave it connected only to samsung galaxy j7. thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by mskskd View Post
    hello betty.I have a problem. my account from Heroes Arena was stolen. my account is accessed from another device and I can't do anything because it stays logged in to my account. please if it can be resolved. my current phone is Samsung galaxy j7(xiaomi note 7 i don't have anymore).please log off my account from other devices.leave it connected only to samsung galaxy j7. thank you.
    name: mskskd
    acc id: 3232867
    Dear Leader
    All we can do is to neutralize all logins. Because if you never shared your social media account to others. No one would have ever logged in your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

New Comers
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    All we can do is to neutralize all logins. Because if you never shared your social media account to others. No one would have ever logged in your account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    tank you betty.but can something be solved with runes? because they were all deleted. 10 sets of runes.can they be restored back? or even give me minimum 100k rune shards.I mention that i paid in the game about 500 euros , i have 50+ skins.

Quote Originally Posted by mskskd View Post
    tank you betty.but can something be solved with runes? because they were all deleted. 10 sets of runes.can they be restored back? or even give me minimum 100k rune shards.I mention that i paid in the game about 500 euros , i have 50+ skins.
    Dear Leader
    We are so sorry that we could not do anything for the items for HA. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Return the resources back. Each level must have a +, not a + and a -
    And fix the gold issue. How long time you need to fix a simple thing? WE NEED MORE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Return the resources back. Each level must have a +, not a + and a -
    And fix the gold issue. How long time you need to fix a simple thing? WE NEED MORE GOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dear Leader
    If you know someone or other players who want the resources back in the drop list. Please let me know or post some kind of conversation screenshot here. If our production team know that many players ask for it. They would improve the drop list. For the gold issue, we will let our production team know but again, this one would not have a quick fix. We may increase the gold reward here and there little by little over time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    I have 38 millions mercury and it's never ends. Many players have all heroes full trained in camp and just don't need resources. While gearing 180+ heroes need a lot of gear fragments

Platinum Member Contributor Level 8 Geej's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    For the gold issue, we will let our production team know but again, this one would not have a quick fix. We may increase the gold reward here and there little by little over time. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty
    Allow Heroes Camp marketplace to convert lumber/ore/mercury to GOLD pls.
    This will relieve players who are in dire need for Gold.

Can ucool add some more heroes in academy ?