Thread: RoacH upgrading 20 buildings at same time

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

RoacH upgrading 20 buildings at same time

RoacH Cheating Screen Shot Small.jpg

I have a screen shot of RoacH upgrading 20 buildings at same time from two days ago, I hope something is done about this cheating.
    Last edited by reddevil112_9300875; 11-27-2013 at 06:06 PM.

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    RoacH upgrading 10 buildings at same time.jpg

Update:

Today RoacH is upgrading 10 buildings at the same time, attached is screen shot.

Iron Member Contributor Level 2
    a lot of that happening recently. This is obviously a glitch in the system somewhere. I know when they released the stabs,traps and bombs quite a few had the same thing where they could build multiple buildings without builders. This when it was coupled with the level 8 town hall glitch, caused some people to upgrade buildings that they otherwise wouldnt have been able to. Look at a lot of members in the rankings and you will see the same thing. Not sure if it is some sort of cheat or another glitch in the system. Lets hope evony can get on top of this and stop this from happening again. Don't see that banning accounts if there is a program error is really necesary as these players are the ones who will fix all the problems for the future of this game. Either way if we all send in screen shots to evony on what is happening i am sure they have a higher chance of sorting the problems out for when the game goes live. The glitchers/cheaters may be needed at this stage to help make it better in the end

Banned Contributor Level 1
    Get your cheats while they are hot!!!!!!!!!

adaNUMBERs person...... It was a glitch for Clash of Clans 2 years ago. Now it is just plain ole silly. Like Bugs Bunny would say.
    Last edited by jsparacio_4461016; 11-28-2013 at 12:16 AM.