Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: XP and new levels - Crusade

  1. #1
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82

    XP and new levels - Crusade

    The new levels require huge XP. So please:

    1. Change Ranas shop in order to have more slots and include ham
    2. Change Booty cave rewards to be at least chesses or steaks

    You said that you fix that but you just gave us some ham from advanced instances. Too little help for too huge XP needs.

    Also Crusade seems to have stopped dropping new gold frags. I haven't seen any during the last 4 days. Why?

  2. #2
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Can someone clarify why the moderators are not online to respond to the forum? I have been trying to get a problem resolved but have not gotten a response. I have tarried for an explanation; no one has responded. Someone needs to illuminate this; the reporting system does not work; the game is glitching; terrible ping spikes are unbearable. "Hero Arena" is collapsing, yet there is neither a statement to explain the phenomenon. It seems to be a Pandora's box; they should get involved. To sum up, the moderators need to be actively committed to the forum; update the game; rectify the reporting system; fix ping spikes. Because the game will become a shining model for showing this company does not care about their game.

  3. #3
    Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,203
    Rep Power
    82
    Betty why are Crusade loots again SHIT? Why you removed gold frags?

    You said that you will give better loot on Cruade but that was the case for some days. Then again shit.

  4. #4
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty why are Crusade loots again SHIT? Why you removed gold frags?

    You said that you will give better loot on Cruade but that was the case for some days. Then again shit.
    Dear Leader
    I will forward your questions to our production team. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty


    Follow up:
    Our colleague told me that they didn't change anything. Maybe you were very lucky before that you just got more gold frags.
    Last edited by Betty; 09-02-2019 at 01:59 AM.

  5. #5
    Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Moscow, Russia
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    Betty why are Crusade loots again SHIT? Why you removed gold frags?

    You said that you will give better loot on Cruade but that was the case for some days. Then again shit.
    So far get 4 gold items from Crusade and 8 fragments for gold item. Chances looks like even more low.

  6. #6
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Dear Leader
    Hi zissp, a developer told me that he would like to confirm if there's any abnormal data in your account. You may post or send PM to me with your account id so that we can confirm. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  7. #7
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    5
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011118.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	25801
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011125.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	25802
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011133.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	25803
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011140.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	25804
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011147.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	25805


    Only the best rewards, just what i need at level 112

  8. #8
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011118.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.7 KB 
ID:	25801
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011125.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.3 KB 
ID:	25802
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011133.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	86.4 KB 
ID:	25803
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011140.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.1 KB 
ID:	25804
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20190909-011147.jpg 
Views:	0 
Size:	85.8 KB 
ID:	25805


    Only the best rewards, just what i need at level 112
    Dear Leader
    Thank you for your feedback. We will forward the screenshots to our production team. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  9. #9
    Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    77
    Rep Power
    5
    And i know it has nothing to do with this thread but fix those notifications, they don't all work

  10. #10
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulgrave View Post
    And i know it has nothing to do with this thread but fix those notifications, they don't all work
    Dear Leader
    We are working on fixing the notifications now. Our developer who's in charge made a bad decision to keep the deprecated notification methods(code) that it is not working now. I think he's implemented the new methods(code) now and we are waiting to submit the next app store/google play binary update. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Last edited by Betty; 09-10-2019 at 02:11 AM.

  11. #11
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    1
    betty what happens ?. nobody can contact ucool from heroes arena. i have a problem.i already sent 3 mails at vip@ucool.com 1 week ago , nobody answer.
    10 days ago I disconnected my account from gmail. now I can not access my old account. Please transfer my old account instead. old account name: •1ST• 陽子 account id :15097163
    this account name: Just *M* account id :22657629. or put on this email costiadr92@gmail.com
    i'm waiting for your answer.thank you !

  12. #12
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,364
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by costiadr92 View Post
    betty what happens ?. nobody can contact ucool from heroes arena. i have a problem.i already sent 3 mails at vip@ucool.com 1 week ago , nobody answer.
    10 days ago I disconnected my account from gmail. now I can not access my old account. Please transfer my old account instead. old account name: •1ST• 陽子 account id :15097163
    this account name: Just *M* account id :22657629. or put on this email costiadr92@gmail.com
    i'm waiting for your answer.thank you !
    Dear Leader
    Sorry for the inconvenience. Our admin told me that both accounts were not registered in the same country that we are not able to re-link the account for security purpose. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •