Thread: Unable to link to another device

Iron Member Contributor Level 1

Unable to link to another device

I've been trying for a while to link to another device. I'm having a multitude of issues.

1. Linking via Google+ does nothing. I've tried on multiple devices and it never pushes over from old to new.
    2. Linking via "Link a Device" it fails. It states the device is already linked and can only be linked once.
    3. I do not have a Facebook profile in order to try that method and do not wish to create a Facebook profile to link.

Is there any way to clear whatever configuration or database entry that states my device is already linked.

Account ID: 28264771
    Account name: jonclarkX
    Team Level: 110
    VP Level: 13

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MZA33 View Post
    I've been trying for a while to link to another device. I'm having a multitude of issues.

1. Linking via Google+ does nothing. I've tried on multiple devices and it never pushes over from old to new.
    2. Linking via "Link a Device" it fails. It states the device is already linked and can only be linked once.
    3. I do not have a Facebook profile in order to try that method and do not wish to create a Facebook profile to link.

Is there any way to clear whatever configuration or database entry that states my device is already linked.

Account ID: 28264771
    Account name: jonclarkX
    Team Level: 110
    VP Level: 13
    Dear Leader
    Your account is linked to a GameCenter ID: G:159700831. You will have to register a facebook account to link your account, so that you could login the account on your Android devices. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    May I have my account unlinked from that old GameCenter ID so I may attempt to link it to my Google+ ID? That would explain why Google+ is not linking and synchronizing. I no longer have a Facebook account.

Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MZA33 View Post
    May I have my account unlinked from that old GameCenter ID so I may attempt to link it to my Google+ ID? That would explain why Google+ is not linking and synchronizing. I no longer have a Facebook account.
    Dear Leader
    We cannot unlink the linked account. You could do it in the current version game. And it's easy and free to register a new facebook account. Thanks.

Best Regards
    Betty