Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Artefact skills

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bourec View Post
    wait what.. so I first need to complete the incomplete artifact (collect in total of 930 fragments) and just then start completing the perfect artifacts (additional 2001 fragments in total) which will start enabling the Artifact skills? So basically almost 3000 fragments to finish that thing?
    It sounds worse than it has to if you do the math. Anyway, I just collect frags as I play (mostly buying with gem resources from Godfather, not so much the campaigns). Like I said, my Sky Guardian, Matchless Hammer, and Scabbardless Blade each have Level 1 Perfect Artifacts and the accompanying skill (along with new looks). It will take a while to collect enough frags for the next level, but that's kind of the point, not advancing too fast, just playing the game.

To clarify: to get the first Perfect artifact, you collect 930 frags total. Craft the Perfect Artifact, then do the quest and get Skill #1. Next you would collect 800 frags for the next level Perfect and quest (what I'm working on now), etc.

Bronze Member Contributor Level 4
    well that sounds horrible - I mean even with the guaranteed drop that we previously had it would take roughly year and a half assuming you refresh the instance once for 20gems. Now it will take around 4 years.
    Betty - I'm sorry, but are your developers/product managers stupid, can't do math or just retarded? They can't be serious about this. After a while you finally release something new but completely butcher it with the stupid requirements for grind.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    I stopped collection artifact frags. Much much better to spend stamina on gold frags.

Even with perfect artifact and all new skills, these heroes are thrash. Check them on test server.

Quote Originally Posted by zissop View Post
    I stopped collection artifact frags. Much much better to spend stamina on gold frags.

Even with perfect artifact and all new skills, these heroes are thrash. Check them on test server.
    Legendary hero/skills are also useless on crappy heroes but they still require 60 fragments only. This is just plain stupid

Silver Member Contributor Level 5 Talia's Avatar
    Yeah, with all the new content, I'd say the artifact collecting is low priority. I still buy the 20 artifact frags each day from Godfather if I have the gems, but I spend gems/stamina on raiding for gear frags and exp materials. I want to level up my fave heroes before I do anything else.

Universal Leader Contributor Level 10
    even 1000 fragments looks like overkill. I get 0 fragments today from 9 stages and don't want to spend gem on them

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett View Post
    even 1000 fragments looks like overkill. I get 0 fragments today from 9 stages and don't want to spend gem on them
    And that's the stupidest part. If the drop was at least guaranteed, then I would probably understand it, but assuming you don't spend gems on refreshes and you get 1.5 half fragments per run (and I am being generous), It will take you over 5 years to complete that thing.
    To get it done within a year, you would need to refresh the instance like 5 times. Within a half a year, 10 times.

Prime Leader Contributor Level 12
    For what? For a crap hero? Move on, that's uCool. Dont bite the gem bait.