Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 21 of 21

Thread: Lost account

  1. #16
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    We've re-linked your account now. You should be able to play your main account again. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    Hello, i have a bad News...isn t working. If you can, i maked a New gmail account egeorgian1@gmail.com if IT s working... Stil trying to get that account
    Thank you.

  2. #17
    Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by HerK1ng View Post
    Hello, i have a bad News...isn t working. If you can, i maked a New gmail account egeorgian1@gmail.com if IT s working... Stil trying to get that account
    Thank you.
    IT worked!!! Sry but it worked!!! THANK YOU!!! LOVE AND GOOD LUCK I NEED TO GET BACK TO DIAMOND!!!

  3. #18
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1

    Account

    Hello can i recover my old account
    Name: WiniaQ
    ID: 3485913
    Lvl: 20

    New unwanted account
    Name: Hero#35970523
    ID: 35970523
    Lvl: 3

    Thank you

  4. #19
    Administrator Contributor Level 12 Betty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    24,278
    Rep Power
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by WiniaQ View Post
    Hello can i recover my old account
    Name: WiniaQ
    ID: 3485913
    Lvl: 20

    New unwanted account
    Name: Hero#35970523
    ID: 35970523
    Lvl: 3

    Thank you
    Dear Leader
    Hi, 3485913 is linked to a Game Center account G:10615994152 that we would not help re-link for security consideration. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty

  5. #20
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Dear Leader
    Hi, 3485913 is linked to a Game Center account G:10615994152 that we would not help re-link for security consideration. Thanks.

    Best Regards
    Betty
    I unlinked it now i didnt know it has to be unlinked can you check again and try to get my old account back please.

    Thank you

  6. #21
    New Comers
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WiniaQ View Post
    I unlinked it now i didnt know it has to be unlinked can you check again and try to get my old account back please.

    Thank you
    Actually i just check it i used to play on iOS 9x since iOS 10 they remove game center app and integrate it with system now im unable to get the old process from it due to game data is not saving on game centre anymore as were on iOS 13. I can confirm my email and other things connected to my apple id if that necessary to get old account back other way it will be lost forever

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •