Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Feature Coming Soon

Iron Member Contributor Level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by <SEX>Adm.Hipper View Post
    Well, as a strategy, since the Throne city does not regen troops, my alliance is normal attacking it until most of the troops are gone...we are still working on doing it.
    Not all Realms are as advanced as some of the other realms. My Alliance has only 4 members with a hall of war those that don't have it have the ability to donate this is being limited to when both parties being online thus making it nearly impossible for alliance help which is what the side window is supposed to be used for.

Silver Member Contributor Level 5
    The change to the porting cards must have slipped your memory? Give and taketh away ?

As always, it's not about what the players want to help the game stay somewhat intact and provide some entertainment. It's just about the bottom line at ucool. Take away what works and put in stuff that doesn't work and while you're doing that be sure to mess up a bunch of stuff that was working so it won't any more. What a business plan!! does anyone there know how to turn on a switch?

yet again evony have given players from older realms an advantage. amount of troops you are able to send depending on number of generals. new players can only have 3 generals while older players have had the chance of having more. plz use your brains before introducing changes.

bugs bugs bugs bugs bugs

FIX THE GAME please come on do it?

nah didnt think you would, evony might be up to age3 but still got the old school age1 attitude

Bronze Member Contributor Level 3
    I think items in general are far too expensive. I mean have to spend money to grow faster and stronger, but items like ports, change of realm or even resources are rocketing. If items were more affordable you would find people spend more. Best many people spending moderately than just a few spending lots.

Spartacus
    If you take a look of those packages you’ll find they’re more cost-effective than purchasing Gems directly.

every one laugh at sparty rofpmsl yuo put up a hyper inflated price for pure gems. put on the inflated prices for deals. make everything cost more. and u think we are too dumb to notice. TWAT